I believe I have the perfect combination of skills and experience for the job.
With years of involvement, ranging from managing multiple cannabis grow operations, to
supervising Post Production for a massive corporate entity like IMAX, I have managed teams of
people and created pipelines of production to optimize productivity and workflow. I have worked
within budgets, while at the same time using cutting edge technology to create the best possible
outcome for projects I have overseen.
Most recently, I have been working for the last two years with a startup company, overseeing the
operations of manufacturing cannabis medication for their Brand.
You will see, that with my experience and years cultivating networks within the Cannabis industry, I
have a unique combination of skills suited to the great responsibility of managing the daily
operations of your Brand.
Additionally, I am an innovator as well as an entrepreneur, with a number of products and projects
of my own.
Applying for this Kind of job, I found myself wrestling with the dilemma of whether I should compile a
“Cannabis Resume” after years of growing in the shadows with loosely organized companies
hovering between Medical and Recreational while navigating the new laws and regulations. So, I
decided to write a cover letter outlining my strengths and experience.
I hope to have a meeting with you, where I would be more than happy to give you further details
Noel Rolando Rodriguez
3125 Aylesworth Place, Los Angeles, CA 90031
I’m an effective team leader; a self-motivated and responsible person who works well with deadlines and takes pressure well.
My goal is to grow as a conscious human while working for an organization or company that values integrity as well as financial gain.
After a successful career in the international ballet world, I moved into the production division of one of South America’s most prestigious theatrical production companies, Romay Productions/Argentina, with whom I worked for a number of years.
Having worked on countless international theatre productions, I moved to the United States to pursue a degree in Special Effects/Post Production.
Visual Effects/Post Production:
* 2009-2010 / Freelance Generalist/ crossover film, Hollywood Intermediate Inc.
* 2010-2011/Stereo Compositor/ Stereo D
* 2011-2012 /Stereo Compositor, beta team technologies, stereo paint/ Prime Focus
* 2012 /Comp Supervisor, Identity FX
* 2013 / Associate Producer/ Identity FX
* 2011-2013 /Freelance Generalist/Supernova Films LLC
* 2013-2016 /Post Production Supervisor/ Imax Corporation
* 2016 – Facility Engineer and Greenhouse builder for an outdoor grow operation in California.
* 2016-2018 / Lab and Grow Operations Manager for Village Flora – a commercial/medical grow facility in Sylmar, CA.
* 2017-2018 / Grow Operations Manager for a couple different facilities that cannot be specified for obvious reasons.