New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission (NYC TLC) December 2016-Current
Lost Property Associate/Call Center Associate
• Use GPS Data to track down specific Yellow and Green taxi trips to contact drivers and vehicle owners to verify if reported lost property was found
• Answer incoming calls from the TLC Call Center and process new Lost Property cases
• Log found property in Call Center database to maintain accurate statistics of found property
• Assist licensees with general issues/inquires and refer them to appropriate departments for more specific matters
• Attending professional development training
New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission (NYC TLC) January 2013-December 2016
Consumer Complaint Case Examiner
• Pull GPS trip data (tripsheets) of respondent vehicles and/or drivers
• Send Affidavit/Directives to For Hire Livery Service bases to identify respondent drivers
• Interview complaining witness for addition information
• Assist prosecutors with builing case against respondent
• Participated in an investigation of For Hire Vehicle Service Companies that fail to provide Equal Accessible Service
US Army Reserves Fort Hamilton, NY
Paralegal Specialist April 2011- December 2012
• Prepared “Counseling and Corrective Training” training presentations for utilization by commanding officers and unit leadership
• Assisted with Legal Services to various Army Reserve units
• Attend annual JAG development conferences and annual Field Training exercise
• Primary responsibilities include assisting Judge Advocates (military duties) handling Legal Assistance clients, Separation Packets, and conducting military legal training.
College of Staten Island Student Veteran Center College of Staten Island
Student Veteran Mentor January 2009 – May 2012
• Assisting Student Veteran Coordinator with tasks at hand,
• Assisted student veterans’ transition into a student environment by providing peer counseling and referring them to offices that can assist them with their needs.
• Did outreach and worked to build vets for vets community on campus and met with the college President Dean of Student Life pertaining to veteran needs
US Army National Guard for the State of New York
Paralegal Specialist December 2004 – December 2010
• Assisted Commanders with any actions ranging from Non-Judicial Punishment, Chapter Separations, and other actions.
• Deployed to Camp Bucca, Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom until Title 10 Active Duty Orders from June 2007 to March 2008
• Assisting with Army Regulation 15-6 Investigations and processing Article 15 Non Judicial Punishment
• Preparing notaries and Powers Of Attorney and other Legal Aid services to service members
• Created and administered training presentations covering UCMJ topics regarding disciplinary actions.