MAURICE A. GRANT PHONE: (215) 439-3218
RESUME SUMMARY STATEMENT
Communicates effectively within retail and office environments to accomplish business goals while preserving the best interest for Grubhub and the customers. Engage and persuade in order to resolve issues in a high pressure environment. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently. Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and Media.
▪ Microsoft Office ▪ Customer Service ▪ Self-monitoring
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
▪ Detailed Oriented ▪ Problem-solving Abilities ▪ Outstanding Communication ▪ Adaptability
▪ Interpersonal/Leadership Skills
GRUBHUB (PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA) 2017- PRESENT
Ensure consistent execution of day-to-day operations of their respective site, focusing primarily on monitoring
orders to ensure timely delivery while using real time data, warning indicators and dispatching maps. ▪ Identifying and preventing potential issues with deliveries
▪ Utilizing technology to assist drivers in finding the best routes
▪ Complete tasks in an organized manner, while paying close attention to details
▪ Communicating with diners, drivers, and restaurants
▪ Anticipate and adapt to difficult situations in a fast paced, varied environment ▪ Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES (PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA) 2017
Promoted to oversee daily operations: develop merchandising and loss-control strategies while maintaining service
▪ Organized all store operations and allocating responsibilities to personnel
▪ Supervised and guided staff towards maximum performance
▪ Inspect the areas in the store and resolved any issues that arise
▪ Dealt with complaints from customers while maintaining the store’s reputation
SNAP CUSTOM PIZZA & SALADS (ARDMORE, PENNSYLVANIA)
ASSISTANT MANAGER 2016- 2017
Directed other employees through their daily routines and interact with customers to make sure that they have a satisfactory experience.
▪ Assisted managers and acted as quality control
▪ Made sure employees perform a variety of tasks, from preparing the food, stocking supplies, serving, charging people for their food, handling cash, credit cards, and a cash register, cleaning tables and counters, resetting tables, greeting customers and answering questions.
▪ Calculated future needs in kitchenware and equipment and placing orders, as needed ▪ Coordinated communication between front of the house and back of the house staff
OMNI FAST TRACK (MALVERN, PENNSYLVANIA) DISPATCHER
2016- 2017 Identified the services for customers with the skills of the respective field technician, as well as relayed accurate information to technicians and communicate the time of
service to the customer.
▪ Prioritized all booked service calls while managing the whereabouts of all field technician ▪ Performed in a fast paced work environment
▪ Negotiated with carriers to procure the best rate available and the optimal service time
BACHELOR DEGREE IN COMMUNICATIONS AND MEDIA MINOR: GRAPHIC DESIGN AND COMMUNICATION