• Previous pharmaceutical grade supplement dispensary experience.
• Over 2 years’ Retail experience, customer service, payment handling
• Skilled and educated in the realm of “Nutraceuticals” focusing on nutrients, dietary supplements and herbal products for health; as well as a more natural, holistic approach to modern medicine
• Over 10 years’ experience with document keeping, indexing, and management, working with patient files, following HIPPA and confidentiality laws.
• Experience working within an allotted budget, financial management and record keeping
• Working knowledge of cannabis industry
• Passionate self-starter; works well independently and in a team environment.
• Recent management, marketing, and sales experience in a retail environment.
• Several years of data management, inventory control, discrepancy research, and learning software.
• Microsoft Office, CRM/POS databases and customer service skills.
Vigent Lifestyles Stores
• Selling/dispensing pharmaceutical grade supplements
• Buying, tracking, displaying, and stocking inventory
• Marketing campaigns via Mail Chimp
• Customer service, cashier and payment handling
Planet Fitness ~ Orlando, FL
Membership Sales/ Customer Service/Opener
• Sold memberships, checked in current members and toured prospective members.
• Researched billing inquiries, collected late fees.
• Maintained customer database and tracked EFT reporting.
Mary, Queen of the Universe Shrine ~ Orlando, FL
Data Entry Specialist/Office Assistant
• Tracked and reported of incoming donations in the Raiser’s Edge database.
• Reported daily records of fund allocations to Accounting Department.
Health Science Academy – Nutritional Therapist Certification
Institute for Integrative Nutrition – Health Coach
Middlesex Community College – Associate in Liberal Arts and Sciences