Impactful, productive, and results driven sales manager/executive. Entrepreneurially spirited with superb corporate training and experience to match, I offer the stamina and previous sales operations management experience that drives both bottom line growth and an increase in brand visibility and prestige. Tenacious yet tactful, my strong work ethic and refined sales methodology, combine with my organic relationship creation and cultivation style which ultimately result in profitable business partnerships, built on trust, respect, transparency, and occasionally, my good humor helps as well. A top sales revenue producer, I thrive in fast paced, cross-functional sales roles and teams where managing key client accounts and partnerships.
INTERNET BRANDS (Los Angeles, CA) ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
FUTUREDONTICS, INC. (Los Angeles, CA) ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
808 N Citrus Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90038 e: firstname.lastname@example.org | c: 707.483.0966 linkedin.com/in/kylermurray
❏ SALES REVENUE / MARKET SHARE ACCELERATOR ❏ KEY OPINION LEADER (KOLs) LEAD/INFLUENCER ❏ DIGITAL MEDIA / ONLINE AD SALES EXECUTIVE ❏ PERFORMANCE MRKT EXPERTISE: SEO, SEM, PPC
❏ NEW BUSINESS ACQUISITION + CLIENT RETENTION ❏ SALES INITIATIVE/PLAN DEVELOPMENT & EXECUTION ❏ CRM DATABASE / CLIENT MANAGEMENT MASTERY
❏ MEDIA/AD SALES CREATOR OF RFP’s / IO’s / SO’s
❏ ADVANCED TECHNICAL SKILLS & TRAINING
❏ CROSS-FUNCTIONAL & COLLABORATIVE APPROACH
❏ ONLINE AD SALES TRAFFICKING / CAMPAIGN MGMT
❏ CONSULTATIVE SALES METHODOLOGY
• Collaborated and consulted with dental industry partner clients to identify target objectives (regional market share, revenue growth acceleration, etc) and define goals through a methodical Sales cycle including performing a full prospective needs analysis, where various goals, metrics and results were woven into a tailored, specific suite of solution/s aimed at alleviating specific business pain points solution by creating impactful ROI related results that delighted.
• Develop new client relationships and cultivate current/existing relationships by creating an organic connection there ideally, to drive program sales, communicative partnerships engender trust, brand loyalty, streamlined SOP’s, increasing overall productively .
• Individually lead consultative, interactive and engaging live product sales demonstrations multiple times daily with clients and staff. CAPTURE WINES / SANGLIER CELLARS (Healdsburg, CA) 2013-2016
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
• Performed on-premise sales management duties with the Director of Sales and team to conceive, formulate and implement a series of innovative and progressive DTC sales and marketing initiatives quadrupling total direct sales revenue in 2014.
• Generated approximately $185k in personal sales revenue over the fiscal year, far surpassing winery sales quota goals and in total, accounting for over of our small sales staff’s impressive annual total, relative to production, which was just under 5,000 cases.
• Following the sale of Capture Wines Winery, I transitioned into a freelance contract role with Sanglier Cellars, operating primarily out of my then Chicago home office, where I managed the midwestern territory/regional sales distribution operations.
• Leveraged proprietary data, analytics and various performance based metrics to determine regional sales progress: quarterly and annual sales figures vs pre-determined goals, overall market growth, sales volume ROI vs projections, average monthly total of newly sold accounts, monitoring P&L, shelf placements, DI rep training, education and collaborative partner support ensuring continuity.
JONATA WINERY (Buellton, CA) 2011-2013 ESTATE SALES MANAGER
• Directed daily sales operations for all 3 tiers of distribution for a total of three distinct brands, including flagship brand, Jonata. including direct sales to private DTC clients, wholesale accounts, as well as independently managing all aspects of distributor relationships from DI sales rep management, on and off premise liaison and business development with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
• Designed, built and launched a revolutionary new DTC sales program that focused heavily on personalized relationship building, intimate, world class customer service correspondence, strategic, targeted email/phone campaigns and other innovative initiatives.
• Increased client engagement and associated sales over 40% from previous fiscal year via an aggressive private portfolio tour, tasting, dinner and consumer/trade event schedule – client contact and brand visibility were key target areas of primary focus for the brand.
CHATTERBOX WINE MARKETING SERVICES (Napa, CA) 2009-2011 DIRECT WINE SALES ASSOCIATE
• Partnered with high end winery clients to transparently represent and sell directly to their customers via phone (telesales) and email.
• Personally connected with from 75-125 customers per day via personal phone calls, email correspondence and via standard mail.
• Top ranking Direct Sales Representative at Chatterbox in total sales revenue per campaign, and overall ROI efficiency metrics.
• Due to my immediate and overwhelmingly successful work at Chatterbox, my work ethic, the strong relationships I built with winery
clientele, and my record sales figures while selling Jonata, resulted in the Estate (General) Manager of both Jonata and Screaming Eagle wineries to personally create and offer me the first ever Sales Manager position at highly acclaimed Jonata Estate.
CRUSHPAD CELLARS (San Francisco, CA) + AMISFIELD WINERY (Central Otago, New Zealand) 2008-2009 WINERY HARVEST CELLAR HAND (*Full-Time Back-to-Back Seasonal Positions)
Experience Summary: When deciding to transition careers from online ad sales in technology, to sales management in the wine industry, I chose to begin my career in wine on the “production” side of the business in the cellar physically making wine, so I would truly experience the art and science that is winemaking. To that end, I worked two consecutive harvests back-to-back: first in San Francisco, CA at custom crush producer Crushpad, closely followed by a second full time vintage cellar hand job at Amisfield in NZ.
YOUTUBE | GOOGLE, INC. (San Bruno, CA) 2007-2008 MEDIA CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR (*6 Month Contract Position)
• Recruited by YouTube for a 6 month contract position as a Media Coordinator starting in YouTube’s first HQ in San Bruno, CA. I then moved over to their new (and current) office campus also located in San Bruno, CA following Google’s acquisition earlier that year.
• Trafficked a high volume of online advertising campaigns, aggregated creative assets from partner agencies, maintained ad trafficking protocols, performed daily placement oversight thru meticulous reporting that lead to informed optimization proposals.
• Delivered performance metrics reporting on UV, CTR, CPC – key indicators used to maximize ROI via informed monetization.
CNET NETWORKS (San Francisco, CA) 2005-2007
• As an Account Coordinator at CNET Networks, I managed all of the daily technical aspects related to all of my team’s Southern California territory ad campaigns. From RFP to Sales Order contract finalization, creative asset aggregation, continuous campaign performance monitoring through multiple, detailed reporting, subsequent placement optimization recommendations.
• Managed multiple live campaigns simultaneously, working cross functionally with all internal departments from engineers and contract admins, to coordinating with client agency counterparts, to communicating effectively with all parties to ensure expected results.
EDUCATION | CERTIFICATION
• UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO (San Francisco, CA)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.S.) BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – MARKETING (Graduated 2004) · WSET LEVEL II INTERMEDIATE WINE & SPIRITS CERTIFICATION (Napa, CA)
MS Office 365 Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Windows, Apple/Mac iOS, HTML familiarity, Media Ad Servers (extensive Ad Trafficking platform experience), Atlas, DoubleClick/DFP, CRM database platforms (proprietary, SFDC/salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics), e- commerce, OMS (Order MGMT Software) & POS programs: Vin65, VineSpring, eWinery, Square, Nielsen, Asana, marketing collateral creation software, (Illustrator), email servers: MailChimp, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Profit Story, Vertical Response, Constant Contact, Diver BI, SEO, SEM, PPC campaign mgmt work and through experience, ShipCompliant expert, ClearSlide online product demo expertise, Atlassian, Zendesk, and proprietary performance marketing platforms.
Bachelors Degree / B.S. Business Administration – Marketing