De’Asia E. Collins
1965 Wilcox Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90068 | 516.330.1038 | email@example.com
Detail-oriented Office/Events Coordinator bringing more than 3 years of expertise and achievements in events planning. Focused leader with success in guiding teams through pre-event coordination, event execution, and post-event activities while building relationships with internal stakeholders and event attendees. Prepared to take next career step as an Event Coordinator.
MBA | ANTICIPATED MAY 2019 | METROPOLITIAN COLLEGE OF NEW YORK
· Major: Masters of Business Administration: General Management
BACHELORS OF ART | DECEMBER 2014 | UNIVERSITY OF HARTFORD
· Major: Biology
· Minor: Photography
Skills & Abilities
· Event Planning
· Microsoft Suite Expertise
· Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
· Meeting Organization and Coordination
· Expense reporting (via Concur)
· Scheduling/Calendar Management
OFFICE COORDINATOR/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT | THE POINTS GUY | FEBRUARY 2017
· Operated as the Executive Assistant for the CEO/COS (calendar/meeting management and travel).
· Worked alongside the Director of Marketing and Events by brainstorming and executing external company events (i.e. Grammy’s Party and Mommy Points acquisition).
· Assisted with event planning, including associated travel and logistical arrangements for TPG team.
· Oversaw inventory and office supply purchases; including managing office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep.
· Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for staff events for a 40+ employee team, increasing the morality of the office by 50% in under a year as a result of company-wide outings.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT | HARLEM HOSPITAL | JULY 2015-FEBRUARY 2017
· Managed the CEO’s complex and frequently changing travel arrangements and coordinated the pre-planning of trips. Conducted research to prepare, gather and proof briefing materials, agendas and decks for all executive-level meetings.
· Ordered all office supplies including ink cartridges, toner, and paper. Supervised day-to-day operations of the office, including ordering of office supplies.
· Received and screened visitors and patients either via telephone or email. Increased the number of Emergency Room patient follow up appointments by 75%.