April 2016– July 2018
Account executive, Providence Capital Funding, Inc.
Independently Prospected a broad variety of clients to generate new business. Established, maintained, and capitalized on a variety of new accounts across a wide-range of industries in the Commercial Equipment Leasing Sector. Funded Industries include: Construction, Waste Management, Medical, Solar, Packaging, & Cannabis.
· Qualified and structured business loans for customers.
· Assessed difficult and stressful situations.
· Funded over $4 million in Commercial Equipment.
· Maintained healthy and positive relationships with customers who trusted me with delicate and personal information.
· Cold Called 150 potential customers every day.
June 2010 – March 2016
Operations, Angelus Western Paper Fibers,
· 4 years of sales and 2 years in a minor operations role.
· Completed tasks under pressure in a quick and detail orientated manner.
· Took customers to lunch and sporting events to help generate and maintain healthy working relationships.
· Landed multiple accounts to help with their waste management needs.