House Of Meds Collective(Delivery Service) – Founder and Operator 2014-Current
● Founded Prop 215 and SB420 compliant collective
● Selected and developed unique cultivars exclusively for our members
● Operated a booth at the High Times Cup and Hempcon event in Daly City
● Created our own event “The Golden Market” (SF Cannabis farmers market)
● Attracted multiple vendors in a private venue for our members
● Managed inventory and delivery drivers
Greenhouse/Outdoor Commercial Grow – Owner, Butte County, CA 2012 – 2017
● Developed a new property by installing water tanks, soil, and irrigation
● Built and ran multiple light deprivation setups as well as full season plants
● Managed both hand trimmed and machine trimmed harvest crews
● Operated a 30 x 96 sq ft light deprivation greenhouse with environmental controls and DE lamps
● Supervised workers during harvest, trimming, de-leafing, IPM
Indoor Commercial Grow – Owner/Operator, Oakland, CA 2007 – 2013
● Setup and self-financed a 20kw Indoor Grow Operation in Oakland
● Responsible for all aspects of indoor grow operations including developing SOP’s, training, cost controls, inventory management, facilities, staffing.
● Expert in various methods of IPM for insects and plant diseases
● Successfully increased productivity year over year maintaining top quality standards
● Vended to Harborside and Berkeley Patients Group
● Cultivated in soil, coco (DTW & Ebb and Flow) and Rockwool
● High School Diploma
● College Business Classes Include – Accounting for decision making, Intermediate Microeconomics, Marketing Principles, Business Law, and Management Principles.
● Florida International University – General Education – Business
● Illinois Wesleyan University – General Education – Business
● Santa Fe Community College, Florida – General Education
● Merrit College, Oakland, CA
● Interior Horticulture
● Mushroom Cultivation
● Beneficial Insects in Gardens
● Plant Nutrition.
● Fluent in Spanish – Reading and Writing
● Genetic Cannabis Breeder
● Successfully breeding top quality and exotic cannabis strains since 2007
● Acquired diverse genetics library (including being the first to have the “Forum Cut” GSC) currently with over 40+ unique cultivars in collection
● Invested in large seed collection. Vintage OG Raskal, Obsoul33t, Karma Genetics, Mosca Seeds, Tom Hill, Federation Seeds, Archive Seeds, and much more lesser known breeders.
● Developed unique cultivars from a multiple year breeding project named the “Wet Dream” (Blue Dream x Williams Wonder) conducted over several years to create a strong specimen for sungrown production. The results have been tested in various crosses such as the Tony Clifton, Cement Shoes, and more by Cult Classic Seeds. The progeny have not shown any intersex issues, and resulted in increased resistance to PM.
● Most recent project was a reversal of the Sunset Sherbert (clone only) to a multitude of exotic genetics. These included the Cherry Kush, Gelato 25 x Dosidos, Triangle Kush, and more.