I have an incessant desire to meet my customers’ needs, and strive to provide an experience that creates long lasting and beneficial relationships. I’m confident in my decision making, but am always interested in hearing criticism and will be the first to admit if my plan isn’t working. I love using data to help identify and achieve goals, but am a firm believer that sales also requires a personal understanding of the market. In all positions, I strive to educate myself on current and upcoming trends, and use that information to adapt and stay successful.
Team Leader & Sales Rep, Beachwood Brewing
Los Angeles, CA — 2016 – Present
I was brought on to help Beachwood, a highly awarded brewery, grow from a single brewpub operation into a multi-facility production powerhouse. I’ve used my previous experience with both small brands and massive distributors to make this growth as natural as possible. In the first two years, this meant handling direct sales to our customers. Now that we have distribution, this also includes coordinating with a team of over 20 distributor reps.
● Manage 250+ accounts across all of Los Angeles, SFV, and SGV
● Developed plans to handle increases in brewing volume. We have undergone several expansions in the last two and a half years, and have more than tripled our original volume. I helped forecast customer demands, and set POD goals to allow us to comfortably grow while ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality remained consistent.
● Assisted in transition from self distribution to supplier. Earlier this year we made the decision to start distribution through Stone Distribution, one of the largest and oldest craft distributors in California. I work to find ways to meet the distributor’s needs, while making sure we remain true to our core values.
● Collaborated with marketing and brewing teams to develop release schedules reflecting current trends and customer needs.
● Trained other sales staff and created sales and tracking tools.
Key Account Specialist, ACE Beverage (AB-Inbev, Constellation, and Craft brands)
Los Angeles, CA — 2015 – 2016
Sales Rep, Epic Wines & Spirits (Boutique and Independent brand distributor)
Los Angeles, CA — 2014 – 2015
Assistant GM & Wine,Beer, and Spirits Program Director, Artisan House (Upscale Market and Restaurant)
Los Angeles, CA — 2013 – 2014
Illinois State University
Bachelor of Science in Communication Studies — 2005 – 2008