Kelly Gail Gearlds
P.O. Box 1588 Carson City, NV. 89702
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am so excited about applying for this job. Over the past 30 years, I’ve built my work ethic on a couple of simple principles; work hard and be efficient. I consistently strive to make customer service my focus and a priority. Having attained a high level of customer service, communication, problem solving, and team management skills through my years of experience in working with the public. I am confident that upon meeting with me; you will find that I can bring interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with people. When I was 39, I was diagnosed with Stage 1 Breast Cancer. During the last four years, I have battled and beat cancer. I am now Cancer free. I really have a new, profound outlook on life. Every day is a new life experience for me. Learning new things makes me feel accomplished and fulfilled. I am ready for new challenges. My motto is: Live life to the fullest and live everyday as if it was your last. Applying my skills to help others and make an impact is important to me. I believe this role would give me that opportunity. A few words to describe myself would be motivated, outgoing, strong willed, and passionate.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to learning more about the position and company!
• High level of customer service.
• Currency handling.
• Enhanced people skills.
• Revenue accounting.
• POS System
• Detailed orientated.
• Staff scheduling.
• Inventory Management.
• Organic vegetable gardening/composting.
• Data entry, Excel spreadsheets.
• Image Perfect Programming
• Scan All Pro
• Gray Scale Scanning
I have worked with customers and the public in all aspects of my employment history. I can work in a high paced environment. I understand the importance of multitasking and customer service. I have experience with personnel management and duties. I also, have some experience with cannabis cultivation. In the past couple of years I have updated my computer skills by working with different software programs and performing data entry.
• July 2018 to current Michael Hohl Motor Company Sales Consultant Carson City, NV.
• February 2016 to March 2017 Kofile Preservation, Inc. through ManPower Scanner Tech.
• November 2009 to November 2013 Sam’s Place Zephyr Cove, NV. Bartender/Waitress.
• April 2001 to May 2009 Bully’s Sports Bar and Grill, Inc. Carson City, NV. Waitress, Bartender, Bar Manager, Wait and Bar Staff Trainer and tasked w/ Store Assistant Managerial duties. (2006, 3rd place, Readers’ Choice-Carson’s Best Bartender also, Employee of the Year)
• 1998 to 2001 Luminaries (Family owned Italian Restaurant) Carson City, NV. – Hostess, Waitress, Bartender and Cook.
• 1996 to 1998 Stay at home Mom, Carson City, NV.
• 1993 to1996 Rod’s Veterinarian Clinic Carson City NV. Customer Service, Managerial duties, Scheduling, Data entry, Inventory, Medical supply stocking, and answering telephones.
• 1992 to 1993 K-Mart Carson City, NV. Cashier and Customer Service Representative.
• 1988 to 1992 Taste of Italy (Fine Dining Restaurant) Rowlett, Texas-Table Busser, Dishwasher, Hostess, and Waitress.
1989-1992 Rockwall High School
Certifications or Licenses
January 2018 Green CultureED, National Cannabis Industry Assoc.,
Certification of Completion-Budtender Certification
State of Nevada Medical Marijuana Patient Cardholder
The opportunity to gain knowledge and learn something new every day, along with the ability to help others achieve pain relief more naturally would truly make me feel fulfilled and accomplished. I have used cannabis to treat my many symptoms and ailments due to cancer. I want to give back and be a part of this amazing movement considering my experience as it applied to my medical use and improved healthcare. My personal motto is: Be here in the now and live like as if today will be your last. Some of my personal motivations are trying to learn new things, solving new problems, and taking on new challenges. I enjoy gardening and spending time with my husband, family, and two cats. A few words that I would use to describe myself would be: Motivated, outgoing, and strong willed, and passionate about everything in my life.