Service Technician – Work with the most unique service company in cannabis
We are a growing cannabis services company based in Denver that offers its employees hands on experience working directly with industry leaders all over the state and country.
The Company: Willow is a rapidly growing decontamination company, the emerging leader in our field and is known for the great service we provide. The WillowPure uses ozone to destroy microbial contaminants and keep consumers safe.
· We’re expanding throughout Colorado and into emerging markets in California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Massachusetts and Canada
· We believe in safety and compliance and understand where the industry’s regulations and testing are headed.
The Position: We’re looking for a full time service technician and are offering a competitive hourly wage. The employee will be responsible for running a mobile service unit and have the opportunity to assist the sales team. We offer the opportunity to be a part of one of the most exciting companies in the field.
· Valid Driver’s license
· MED badge will be required by start date
· Experience in client facing role necessary
· Experience driving pickup truck with trailer preferred (No CDL required)
· Availability to travel out of state, up to 50% of the time if necessary
· Interest in learning about sales is a plus
· Must be reliable, hardworking, organized and pay close attention to detail
· Personal laptop and basic computing skills for data entry and record keeping
· Operate all aspects of Willow service, including:
o Operating pickup truck, trailer and WillowPure machine
o Operating WillowPure to all company standards
o Decontaminating cannabis, weighing and bagging samples and cleaning all racks and equipment
o Arriving to all scheduled appointments on time and answering all client questions about machine, process, standards, safety etc.
· Communicate directly with clients to organize all aspects of service on site
· Data entry and record keeping for service provided
· Opportunity to earn additional income through outbound sales
· Work directly with management to assist in any and all aspects of company growth as required
To apply: Please email resume to Josh Kule at email@example.com
MJ Social Equity is a unique program to fast-track qualified applicants into the booming L.A. cannabis industry. Our Offer:Up to...Apply For This Job