Verified Vapes® is one of North America’s leading cannabis vape hardware manufacturers
centered on providing excellent, high-quality, industry leading innovative hardware to the
cannabis vape industry. We are seeking sales development representatives in several strategic
geographic locations throughout the US and Canada.
Your superior industry knowledge and connectivity can put you in the
forefront of this burgeoning green rush.
Our culture is best described as competitive, growth and outcome oriented, if you are results
oriented, team oriented, independent, competitive, cooperative and collaborative you will
excel and succeed in our environment.
Working primarily remotely with a team of highly effective corporate executives your primary
responsibilities will include:
Selling, Relationship Management: and Influencing:
• Outbound Phone Sales or outreach through Instagram, facebook, snap chat etc.
• Prospect and Qualify new sales leads during calls
• Schedule meetings and presentations with prospective clients.
• Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
• Track activities in company CRM system
• Maintain Accounts
• Maintain a pipeline of prospects
• Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
• Meet and/or exceed sales quotas
• Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
• Communicate effectively with other sales team members and management
• Thorough product knowledge and being able to communicate that knowledge
effectively to potential customer
• Create brand awareness within regulation
• Seek new opportunities to increase brand exposure and volume
• Identify new distribution opportunities and build partnerships that maximize profitable
share and volume through distribution, visibility and service
• Execute marketing initiatives and leverage them into consumer loyalty and sales
• Effectively lead industry and brand education sessions with key stakeholders
– Superior vape hardware knowledge
– Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
– Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Highly self-motivated
– Financially Motivated
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Basic technical skills (email, messaging, Instagram, facebook, whatsapp, slack app,
google docs/sheets, google drive, dropbox)
– Knowledge of using a CRM is a big plus
This is a full time permanent position with significant organizational growth opportunities.
Remuneration is contingent upon qualifications, and will consist of benefits, base salary plus
Tagged as: cannabis, vape
The Marketing and Public Relations Assitant role is an exciting opportunity to work with the Sugarleaf team. It’s a hybrid...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a marketing intern to join our agriculture solutions company. We are a small company, so our...Apply For This Job