Looking for a new career in a growing industry? Want to make the move away from the city? Come to Ely, NV and join the team at Tsaa Nesunkwa!
We are looking for highly driven individuals with a passion for the industry and ability to handle a fast paced environment. This position shall be responsible for the daily operations of the sales floor under direct supervision of the General Manager. This is including, but not limited to:
-Compliance with laws and updating of standard operating procedures to accommodate with the compliance of those laws
-Digital and Handwritten Log Books
-Cash Handling Processes
-Regulatory Compliance and Consultation with the TMED
-Patient Information Management.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
– Accurately process sales of store inventory in a manner which is compliant with the laws and operating standards.
– Remain knowledgeable of all inventory products and their respective benefits
– Positively identify and verify the age of all potential customers entering the establishment as required by law.
– Act within compliance of all regulations.
– Adhere to a monthly schedule and give three weeks notice for all time-off requests.
– Oversight and reporting of in-store maintenance including but not limited to; HVAC, plumbing, repairs, snow, and technology.
– Cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the inside and outside of the facility.
– Complete daily sales reporting and assist in inventory and compliance reporting.
– Maintain compliance records.
– Assist in the training of new team members in excellent customer service and compliance within their designated position
– Communicate promotions, coupons, customer programs etc. to the community.
– Maintain personal accountability for the completion of your tasks.
– Help solve issues such as customer complaints, etc. by proper and prompt reporting to management.
-Participate and engage in monthly team meetings.
– Participate in ongoing education and professional development as needed.
– 20-40 hours/week is expected, but hours outside of that schedule (i.e. meetings, deliveries) might be required.
– Physical duties may be required including but not limited to; lifting and moving boxes, inventory, and/or equipment.
– Must be able to qualify to receive an associate badge and be 21 years of age or older. Must successfully pass an extensive background check. Must have reliable transportation.
– Skills: Information management, basic computer skills, process management, team problem solving, inventory control, and ability to follow direction and adhere to policy and operation procedures.
– Abilities: Problem solving, communication and organizational skills, anticipatory thinking, multi-tasking, attention to detail, conflict resolution, teamwork, and professionalism.
Education or Formal Training:
– Higher School diploma
– Indoor retail store.
Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of center. Can include: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, carrying boxes, and ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and push/pull up to 75lbs.