Truehitt Co. is a Tier 2, OLCC licensed, in-door, year-round, recreational cannabis farm located on the outskirts of Monmouth, Oregon. We are currently in search of a detail-oriented, qualified cannabis professional with a strong work ethic to manage a large-scale indoor grow operation as a Master Grower. We are in need of an experienced grower who desires a permanent position and wants to grow and thrive with our ever-expanding company in a booming industry.
The Master Grower will be responsible for the care and life cycle of all cannabis plants including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, waste disposal and inventory management. Through meticulous, professional and collaborative work, the Master Grower should produce high-quality, healthy and exceptional cannabis plants. We are looking for a self-starter with an “all hands-on deck” approach, who is dedicated to being an integral part in ensuring profitability and legal compliance of our company. As an experienced grower, you can quickly identify signs of complications and remedy them before they become more serious. The ideal candidate will hold a degree in horticulture or agriculture. A four-year degree is preferred. Master’s degree is a plus. Significant experience managing a production facility including 5-7 years of indoor grows and a proven track record of creating award winning strains with High THC.
• Manage plant scheduling and organization to precisely project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep garden at peak productivity and expenses low.
· Manage and account for all inventory and supplies.
• Manage and maintain grow protocols with a small team of highly effective employees.
• Cataloging and evaluating each individual strain from clone to flower to harvesting.
• Cloning and managing vegetation with at least a 90% success rate.
• Execute preventative maintenance and eliminate of all types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
• Mastery of soil growing methods including micronutrients, beneficial bacteria and nutrient implementation.
• Follow all company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to maintain compliance with OLCC.
• Maintain concise daily records and ensure documentation is accessible and organized.
• Manage and build cultivation crew.
• Lead, train and mentor junior staff.
• Knowledge of growing methods, including in-depth knowledge of pH; ppm and.
• Knowledge of large-scale commercial plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, humidity, etc.
• Expert knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options.
• Well researched in new techniques and insight to expand knowledge of individual strains, high yield recipes, controlled stress environments.
• Knowledge container systems with soil.
• Physical aptitude necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow.
• Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of yield maximization techniques a must.
• 5+ years of practical commercial growing experience, some as a Master Grower.
• Horticulture or Agriculture degrees a plus.
• Greenhouse, horticulture and/or agriculture background and experience a must.
• Large scale cultivation a plus.
• You are at least 21 years of age.
• Have OLCC permit.
• You can start immediately.
• You are trustworthy and hardworking.
• You have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to lift 75-100lbs.
• 50+ hours a week including holidays, weekends and on-call.
We are willing to reward the right candidate with an exceptional salary that will make your hard work and dedication worth it. If you’re looking to take your career and wages to the next level this is the position for you!
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, we would love to hear from you! Please respond to this ad with your resume and a copy of your OLCC permit for consideration.
** Please note you will not be considered for an interview without attaching these two documents. **
M&F Talent has a client in horticultural lighting that is looking to hire a Director of Engineering and Product Management....Apply For This Job