Looking to break into the booming cannabis industry in Oregon? We can have you start within a week after your interview, if you qualify
We are looking for team players that are passionate about cannabis. Any of these qualities sound like you?
– Live in Oregon
– Must have begun OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit process
– Must be organized and maintain a clean work space
– Ability to follow standard operation procedures
– Ability to sit for long periods of time
– Reliable transportation. Many of our job sites are outside of Portland and as much as 20 miles beyond the reach of public transportation.
– Flexible Schedule
Please submit an application here:
Check out our website: https://www.greenforcestaffing.com
Follow us on social media: https://www.facebook.com/GreenforceOregon/
GreenForce Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. GreenForce Staffing will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, national origin, or sex.
Our client, one of the fastest-growing, multi-state, vertically integrated cannabis companies in the U.S., is seeking a Licensing Manager/Regulatory Submissions...Apply For This Job