Our recreational marijuana dispensary is expanding and we are again looking for more people to join our team of friendly, intelligent, BudTenders who are ready to have a good time while working together to create a positive environment for both customers and one another. Our goal is to foster an atmosphere that combines professionalism and fun, leaving customers both satisfied with their experience and looking forward to their next visit. We understand that good customer service stems from happy employees, so the right team member will be enthusiastic, motivated, hard working, clean, organized, and team-oriented.
Please be aware: despite the nature of the position, you may not consume marijuana/be high at work. If that is something that you are unsure of your ability to comply with, please do not apply for this position.
The right applicant must meet the following requirements:
– ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS & SOME HOLIDAYS
– Must live in CO
– Currently possess a valid Support / Key badge
– Thorough adherence to MED regulations
– Equally thorough adherence to in-house policies and procedures
– Extensive marijuana product knowledge; flower, edibles, concentrates, topicals, vaporizers, etc
– Reliable transportation
– Hard working and self-motivated
– Friendly; able to create amicable conversation with customers as well as get along with coworkers
– Solid problem-solving & critical thinking abilities
– Able to stand for extended periods
– Able to work in a fast-pace / high-volume environment
– Able to keep personal life separate from work
– Previous BudTending experience is preferred, but not an absolute requirement. However, those lacking in experience must be eager and quick to learn.
Ability to start immediately is also a perk.
We do expect this to be your primary professional responsibility; a second job may not interfere with your ability to maintain your responsibilities within our company.
Pay: $12.00 /hour + tips
Job Types: Full-time/Part-Time
Tagged as: customer service, retail, sales
Full details on our website: CBD.CEO Looking for a self-starter who loves working from home (no office meetings). You will...Apply For This Job
We are a Family owned locally operated Marijuana Dispensary in Eugene. We are looking to hire Honest, reliable, and hardworking...Apply For This Job