The HERBIVORE of Napa Valley
Our ‘Call To Action’ …
The Herbivore Medicinal Cannabis Dispensary of Napa Valley is seeking stellar personalities to join our elite team of Cannaseurs. Our candidates are ambitious and reliable, they have a passion for Hospitality and are dedicated to learning more about the emerging Cannabis business. You will have excellent social skills with a knack for establishing a friendly rapport with our guests – underscored by a good foundation of understanding for all things Cannabis.
If you are still reading … here’s more to consider:
*The Herbivore Budtender : The Cannaseur practices exemplary customer service and represents our brand with pride. The position will require individuals to learn our varied product lines – express the notes and nuances from our portfolio of offerings; interact with guests in an upbeat enthusiastic manner with a helpful demeanor and extensive knowledge of product differentiations (this will be taught). Our Cannaseurs possess a willingness to learn and teach – a true team player. They will have an interest in continuing their cannabis education and enhancing their knowledge of medical and recreational cannabis use and of new industry trends.
*The Herbivore Receptionist : Our front desk reception is the first-touch experience to every guests journey into the Herbivore world. With great social skills – an exceptional grasp for detail – perfected skills in PC and data entry — our Concierge possesses a gregarious engaging personality and maintains a cleanly polished appearance. They can gather and process required patient documents and information and perform detailed verification while assuring client confidentiality; they maintain a professional appearance at all times; they can post on social media and assist our Brand globalization efforts.
Our Culture …
The Herbivore Medical Dispensary is elevating the guest experience through design, service and quality offerings unlike any other in the business. Our dispensary esthetic is setting the standard for up-scale architectural design … we are creating a one-of-a-kind environment.
We set ourselves apart further by offering ‘white glove’ treatment to all of our guests keeping in mind that we are a hospitality driven business. Our staff is knowledgeable, upbeat and dedicated to delivering a customer experience that makes us the number one dispensary in all of the NoCal region.
All this, underscored by a most important point of differentiation; our qualitative portfolio of product offerings. In every category of Cannabis products we offer a range from the commercially recognized and popularly priced brands to the ‘white label’ products exclusively designed to meet the discriminating standards of the Cannabis aficionado. Our name will reassure the guest that they are buying a product of optimal quality, strength and a purity that exceeds anything currently on the market.
Our Staff …
We are looking to build an exceptional workforce that will revolve around an environment of respect, honor, and gratitude. We value hard work, passion and intelligence … we appreciate a great attitude – we are committed to making your work experience fruitful and pleasurable.
The Herbivore Cannaseur will be representing our brand to the world … you are the key component to our Guest experience starting with Concierge and check in through to on-ground product presentation and sales. We will work with you on honing in your unique qualities … we appreciate YOU and want you to be the best that you can be.
Our Expectations – YOU …
· Are prepared to embark upon a challenging career in the most quickly emerging market since the Technology Boom — the Cannabis industry
· Have Sales experience … you are engaging and comfortable sparking conversation with guests and the sales process — educating – presenting – up selling – closing the sale
· Understand the Hospitality ‘Guest Experience’ aspect of Sales and know how to deliver first-class service to our dispensary guests
· Knowledgeable about Cannabis / and Cannabis products … this is not mandatory – ‘we can teach you’ – but it is a BIG plus +++
· Have Leadership experience in a comparable ‘Sales / Hospitality’ field and are motivated to move up the company ladder … another BIG plus +++
· Work in partnership with the rest of the team to develop strategies that will grow the business and develop a strong client following
· Will be a passionate advocate for the company through Social Media and word of mouth
· Contribute to weekly ‘think tank’ meetings by reporting guest issues and requests; develop strategies to improve service and increase sales; discuss new trends … etc.
· Will have an understanding of our rotating line of products – are willing and interested to learn the nuances of various brand attributes as well as possessing a basic knowledge for estimating oz. to lbs conversions
· Work harmoniously with all levels of leadership in a fast-paced environment, possess strong problem solving abilities and multi-task at a high level
· Have a honed in competency in written and verbal communication skills with notable attention to detail
· Are a team player with an enthusiastic outlook and a creative mind
· Mac and PC knowledge … POS and cash register experience is a BIG +
· Must be able to work in a demanding fast paced retail environment which will require standing / walking for a full eight hour daily shift; transport goods from inventory room to sales floor; capable of executing light clean up detail
· YOU are ready to initiate your career at The Herbivore starting mid-to-late March
About the Position, Salary & Benefits:
· This position is part-time – with immediate full time opportunities to those candidates with exemplary leadership qualities, performance and career interest
· We offer a competitive hourly wage starting at $20 per hour + rewarding monthly bonus programs that will be based on sales and merit
· Substantial associate discount off of all merchandise and sale items
· Candidates must be willing to accommodate a flexible schedule based on 6 – 8 hour shifts that includes weekends and some holidays
· You are available to work by mid –to– late March to attend our Budtender On-Boarding Dispensary Workshops and Tutorials that will span 5 days
· This can be your ‘career’ – it will offer you opportunities to achieve great personal and professional growth. You will be at the forefront of a rapidly blossoming industry and work with a group of knowledgeable and successful entrepreneurs who will lead by example
A BACKGROUND CHECK WILL BE CONDUCTED AND REFERENCES WILL BE CHECKED
MUST BE 21 years OR OLDER
If you believe this describes you —- then we want to hear more.
Please forward your RESUMÉ and COVER LETTER to : Careers@HerbivoreNapa.com
WE WILL CONTACT YOU ‘PROMPTLY’ IF YOUR QUALIFICATIONS MEET WITH THE POSITION REQUIREMENTS.
Please … No Calls or Visits.
We’re looking for a friendly and professional budtender for a weekend part-time position. General duties will include keeping up with...Apply For This Job
South Central Dispensaries seeking Budtender with EXCELLENT customer service skills and a WINNING personality to join our team. Experience preferred....Apply For This Job