This position is hourly plus 5% of gross profit margin on sales.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Travels regionally to call on current and prospective customers.
* Displays a focused and consistently enthusiastic approach to developing contacts, meeting potential new prospects and networking with customers and acquaintances focused on business development and sales.
* Responds in a timely, complete, and professional manner to all inquiries and communications between the customers, prospects, and the company.
* Generates leads and opportunities through professional contacts, dedicated prospecting, and cold-calling and drives brand awareness campaigns and lead generation via networking and associations.
* Helps to develop sales and marketing material used to communicate to clients and the cannabis marketplace.
* Works with General Manager to maintain day to day operations, sales reporting and coordinate transportation logistics.
* Ensures that all sales, inventory and product quality control systems and reporting follow local and state laws and regulations.
* Able to clearly and properly fill out paperwork.
* Continually maintains knowledge of customer business issues, market dynamics, company vision, the competition, sales strategy, as well as products and services.
* Able to plan, coordinate and represent the company at trade shows and events as needed.
* Identifies and fosters potential relationships with project managers and key people that have high levels of influence or decision-making authority, influencing them to purchase products and services.
* Sales experience.
* Must be over the age of 21.
* Have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Friendly, approachable and outgoing personality.
* Have a strong work ethic and be dependable.
* Extensive knowledge of cannabis products is required.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills.
* Expected to be skilled in customer support and able to follow strict operational guidelines and security policies.
* Expected to follow regulations.
* Able to pass a background check.
Position Summary The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for retaining and growing membership. This will be done through communication...Apply For This Job
Job Description: We are seeking an energetic, grass-fed, GMO-free sales representative to join our team at Nectarpercs.com. High quality nectar...Apply For This Job
Our client is a California based, award-winning cannabis manufacturing company. They believe in the positive role cannabis can play in...Apply For This Job
Corridor 70 LLC is an equal opportunity employer with a passion for people and our products. We offer a competitive...Apply For This Job