We are seeking hard-working and self-motivated drivers with a willingness to grow and advance in a rapid forward-moving environment. Drivers will be required to transfer products to and from warehouse to patients within acceptable time frames promised. Every driver is responsible for completing necessary company paperwork in accordance with state and local regulations. Driver positions are subject to include the following but are not limited to:
· Drivers are the face of the company and should be comfortable with communicating to patients with above the line customer service, creating a friendly and welcoming transaction with patients.
· Candidate should be able to handle basic cash and payment of various collection methods to maintain organization of patient purchase orders until returned to warehouse for cash-out procedures and documentation.
· Drivers should always be knowledgeable of company policies and procedures to maintain compliance and company integrity. From time to time, a driver will encounter scenarios that may conflict with policy and should be able to exercise appropriate discretion (I.e. products are not to be left if patients are unavailable or have “momentarily left”)
· Ideal candidates should maintain a clean and professional image, as well as an organized and cleanly vehicle.
· Drivers are also responsible for ensuring that each patient has the best experience and should always use the opportunity to up-sell additional products for customer retention and growth.
· Drivers will always comply with all normal administrative and HR policies and should be able to communicate to executive management if any misconduct is identified.
· Drivers should take an opportunity to learn the product menus and details to assist sales when opportunities present itself.
Tagged as: customer service, driver, sales