Supreme Origin is a proven leader in sourcing, roasting, blending, and providing high-quality hemp-infused coffees since 2020. We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated, detail-oriented individual to work as a full-time Sales Manager.
As a sales manager, you will use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to develop innovative business growth ideas. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position. The candidate should be upbeat, energetic, and have a self-starter mentality. Ultimately, you will need to develop and maintain successful relationships with large, distributed customers.
This job position may require travel to:
• Local trade shows
• Conventions throughout the United States
• Local coffee shops, wellness stores, dispensaries, groceries, sports facilities, etc.
• Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational, and personal sales skills.
• Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
• Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts.
• Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
• Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
• Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
• Manage and coordinate SO salesforce.
• Assigned local New Business opportunities.
• This role acts as both a hunter and farmer:
• Primarily managing accounts for retention, growth, and achievement of sales targets.
• Targeting and selling new accounts as assigned.
• Maintain an active pipeline of prospects and opportunities necessary to achieve sales goals.
• Manage customer pricing and margins accurately, timely, following company processes, and in a manner, which aids customer satisfaction and improved company profitability
• Perform all administrative assignments and other responsibilities as required.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
• Be creative with an eye for design.
• Energy, with a desire to develop fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence.
• An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Adaptability, Has Initiative.
• Ability to contribute individually and participate in cross-functional teams (TEAM PLAYER).
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Bilingual Oriented highly preferable (English & Spanish).
· Minimum of 3+ years of sales experience preferred.
· Coffee sales experience is mandatory.
· Hemp-infused products sales experience is a plus.
· Proven track record of retaining business and acquiring new business.
· Ability to travel, as required and regularly requiring overnight stays to travel to customer locations, attend meetings, training, and other work-related events as scheduled.
• Multi-tasker (Important).
• Customer Service Oriented.
• Knowledge of administrative tasks (IMPORTANT).
• Computer Savvy (Must Know Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook) (QuickBooks and Cin7 *Highly Desired*).
• Basic calculation skills. Numeric, oral, and written language applications (IMPORTANT).
• Must be detail-oriented, efficient, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19 per hour + variable pay compensation
• 8-hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• Sales: 3 years
• English (Required)
• Driver’s License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
• 25% (Preferred)
• One location
• Ops Manager
Typical start time:
• 9 AM
Typical end time:
• 5 PM
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction.
• Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction.
• High-stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment.
• A waiting period may apply
Tagged as: sales manager
Position Summary The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for retaining and growing membership. This will be done through communication...Apply For This Job
Corridor 70 LLC is an equal opportunity employer with a passion for people and our products. We offer a competitive...Apply For This Job
Are you passionate about hydroponics? Looking for a company where you will be challenged every day and have an opportunity...Apply For This Job