Siskiyou Sungrown, Oregon’s cannabis and hemp CBD product leader is looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to fill a key role on our team.
Our ideal candidate is experienced in consumer products marketing to both wholesale B2B and end-consumer sectors – preferably with premium products that have strong brand identity and a compelling story to communicate to customers. Must have a passion for organic and sustainable products, as well as health & wellness. Cannabis experience is not required but our ideal candidate would be someone who believes in the role it plays in the holistic health model.
• Development of comprehensive marketing strategy, including print and digital marketing – ideally in the consumer products category;
• Graphic design of sales and collateral materials;
• Content marketing, including the development of content strategy, copywriting, blogging, and editing;
• Creative direction and/or account management in marketing agency; and/or
• Ecommerce, online and email marketing, social media.
• Marketing of premium/craft products and experience working with products in a highly-regulated industry desirable, but not required.
• Develop and execute marketing strategies for two distinct product categories and multiple sales channels;
• Convey strong brand identity through regular communication with customers;
• Conceive and execute marketing materials;
• Direct the activities of contract vendors, such as graphic designers and writers;
• Create and maintain a regular marketing outreach schedule, including print, digital and social media;
• Write, or oversee the writing of newsletters, emailers, product descriptions, sales materials and collateral;
• Respond to marketing opportunities as needed;
• Work with team members to address sales and marketing opportunities and issues;
• Interface with department head to produce required tools and materials;
Strong understanding of brand marketing
MS Office Suite
Other mainstream computer, business, and marketing systems and applications.
Siskiyou Sungrown is a premium producer of Hemp CBD and OLCC-licensed cannabis products.
Candidates must be 21 years of age and will be required to obtain an OLCC Worker’s Permit if they do not already possess one when they begin work. (This is a simple process that we will be happy to assist with.)
Please check us out online at www.siskiyousungrowncbd.com. Apply by submitting your resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you believe you’d be an excellent candidate for this position to: email@example.com.
Join For Free Today IF you know your way around social media, advertising online, you are sitting on top of...Apply For This Job