We are looking for a detailed oriented chief of staff role at a successful newish indoor cultivation center in San Francisco. This is an awesome opportunity to grow your role. We need a full-time person.
About the Job:
You will be leading a team of eight growers and supporting the CEO directly on office management and compliance work.
1) Keep the office neat and paper free with a filing system
2) Input Metrc track and tracing data into the Metrc system (daily); Evolve into implementation of a software for automated workflow.
3) Keep a compliance binder for waste management, building permits, city and state permitting and requirements.
4) Source products and services for raw material and improving process.
5) Go to various training and bring information back to staff.
6) Keep CEO organze and schedule meetings.
7) Support CEO on adminstrative tasks including banking and bill payment.
8) Manage and communications on behalf of CEO of all email accounts.
9) Coordinate pickup for bulk flower for bulk clients.
10) Order Supplies.
11) Project Management of new technology projects and various ad hoc projects.
12) Execute payroll and HR files.
About the Company:
A smallish indoor grow that is run by experience growers; the company is growing significantly with so much room to expand your career path.
About the People:
Amazing experienced growers that need order and organization to help run the administrative part of the company. They are amazing people to work with…
Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call Danielle at 415-518-7587
Tagged as: compliance, metrc, office manager