Henry’s Original creates the highest quality Clean Green Certified cannabis products on the market. We are a 100% licensed and compliant cannabis company and only do business with vendors who are as well.
Summary: Responsible for promoting and selling Henry’s Original cannabis products to new and existing licensed cannabis retailers.
● Gaining new accounts
● Managing the relationship with new and existing Purchasing Managers and budtenders
● Collaborate with management to expand the company’s presence through product placement and display cases
● Stay current with industry trends and identify new opportunities at each retail location
● Attend industry trade shows to identify leads and make productive contacts when needed
● Provide and keep consistent electronic data and complete field reports on a daily basis
● Ensure a positive customer experience by educating, cross selling and upselling
● Work closely with marketing team to assure that up-to-date collateral and programs are presented
● Follow all state, local and company rules and ensure compliance
● Meet weekly in-person or remotely with sales team
● 4 new accounts per month until 40 accounts are reached
● 3 days a week dedicated to new accounts and 2 days a week dedicated to account management until 20 accounts are reached
● 2 days a week dedicated to new accounts and 3 days a week dedicated to account management until 40 accounts are reached.
● When 40 accounts are reached it’s full time relationship management and driving sales with Patient Appreciation Days PAD days, BED days
● Henry’s Original must be the only cannabis product carried. 100% of working hours are dedicated to Henry’s Original.
● Requires first-hand knowledge of the cannabis industry and dispensaries
● Proven sales track record of meeting/exceeding sales goals
● Providing Retail state license, BOE resellers, and any other relevant compliance docs to Heritage Holding
● Highly organized and efficient
● Strong computer skills
● Excellent verbal and written skills
● Ability to thrive in a competitive environment
● Willingness and ability to travel up to 80% of the time
● Must be self-directed and motivated with the ability to work independently
● Base salary $2000
● 2%, 3%, and 4% sliding scale commission of pre tax sales based on monthly sales goals.
○ If sales goal is not met 2% commission is paid
○ If sales goal is met and 4 new accounts are opened 3% commission is paid
○ If 125% of sales goal is met and 4 new accounts are opened 4% commission is paid
● Base salary will be paid bi weekly and commission will be paid on the first pay period after the first of the month
Respond to this message with your resume and cover letter detailing your sales and cannabis-related experience.
We’re looking for a friendly and professional budtender for a weekend part-time position. General duties will include keeping up with...Apply For This Job
Corridor 70 LLC is an equal opportunity employer with a passion for people and our products. We offer a competitive...Apply For This Job