A high end cannabis producer in Tacoma, WA is looking for a motivated and passionate sales representative to develop the network.
Do you have cannabis sales experience with a great book of sales or are you a successful sales person in another industry and interested in getting involved in cannabis?
Are you a hard worker looking to succeed in? Do you strive to work in a small team building a real business?
General List of Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain relationships with licensed stores and distributors in WA state
• A go-getter mentality, tenacious, a problem solver and a yearning desire to succeed
• Passionate about sales and customer satisfaction
• Interested in cannabis industry, knowledge of cannabis, concentrates and edibles
• Maintains a current knowledge of all aspects of the industry, the competition, and the legal framework.
• Ability to establish dialogue, maintain relationships and close the transactions
• Develop pipeline, convert prospects into customers, develop targets, make appointments and open doors.
• A team player, works effectively with customers, wholesale customers, and other employees.
• Achieve and exceed sales goals as directed by management
• Self starter, able to maintain planning, delivering on contractual agreements and company’s goals.
• Understands the customer needs and how it relates to the sales process and the ability to move to close through constant follow up.
• Develop strategies for increasing opportunities and sales in territory
• WA resident
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• Experience in sales. Alcohol, Tobacco, Cannabis or Pharma preferred but not necessary.
• Highly motivated, extremely positive attitude, self starter with a solid work ethic, very organized and an effective closer.
• Excellent communicator, great customer service skills and able to influence others.
• Strong problem solving skills able to think fast and create sales opportunities
• Cannabis book of sale preferred
Salary and Compensation Package:
Successful candidate will be offered competitive package commensurate to their experience
Green Little Boxes is a packaging company in search of a dynamic, personable, driven, self starting rockstar to join our...Apply For This Job