A high end cannabis producer in Tacoma, WA is looking for a motivated and passionate sales representative to develop the network.
Do you have cannabis sales experience with a great book of sales or are you a successful sales person in another industry and interested in getting involved in cannabis?
Are you a hard worker looking to succeed in? Do you strive to work in a small team building a real business?
General List of Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain relationships with licensed stores and distributors in WA state
• A go-getter mentality, tenacious, a problem solver and a yearning desire to succeed
• Passionate about sales and customer satisfaction
• Interested in cannabis industry, knowledge of cannabis, concentrates and edibles
• Maintains a current knowledge of all aspects of the industry, the competition, and the legal framework.
• Ability to establish dialogue, maintain relationships and close the transactions
• Develop pipeline, convert prospects into customers, develop targets, make appointments and open doors.
• A team player, works effectively with customers, wholesale customers, and other employees.
• Achieve and exceed sales goals as directed by management
• Self starter, able to maintain planning, delivering on contractual agreements and company’s goals.
• Understands the customer needs and how it relates to the sales process and the ability to move to close through constant follow up.
• Develop strategies for increasing opportunities and sales in territory
• WA resident
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• Experience in sales. Alcohol, Tobacco, Cannabis or Pharma preferred but not necessary.
• Highly motivated, extremely positive attitude, self starter with a solid work ethic, very organized and an effective closer.
• Excellent communicator, great customer service skills and able to influence others.
• Strong problem solving skills able to think fast and create sales opportunities
• Cannabis book of sale preferred
Salary and Compensation Package:
Successful candidate will be offered competitive package commensurate to their experience
Position Summary The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for retaining and growing membership. This will be done through communication...Apply For This Job