51st Parallel Inc. is a vertically integrated Alberta based cannabis company that is building a production facility in Lethbridge and is opening retail stores throughout the province. With its headquarters located in Calgary, 51st Parallel is a high growth business looking for excellent individuals to join our team.
As a Retail Store Manager, you will ensure a seamlessly personalized customer journey by managing the day-to-day operations of our team and store fronts in Calgary, Edmonton, and Lethbridge. You will be a retail expert learning a high level of information by staying current on all cannabis news, literature, laws & regulations, and trends. You will lead by example educating, mentoring, and empowering your team to deliver quality, knowledgeable, and timely service to patrons in a warm, friendly, and inviting atmosphere. You will also act as a neighborhood ambassador, cultivating meaningful relationships by educating community members on our brand, culture, cannabis strains, accessories and more. More specifically, you will:
● Ensure team members are passionate, knowledgeable, brand ambassadors who consistently facilitate a welcoming and engaging customer experience, with a high understanding of the cannabis industry.
● Lead employee management, including recruitment of top talent, coaching and development, onboarding, training, scheduling, upholding employment standards and safety compliance, and performance management.
● Masterfully address responsible adult cannabis usage with exceptionally courteous action and communication skills.
● Work with corporate leaders to ensure performance goals are met and drive profitable top line sales growth year over year.
● Keep meticulous records documenting and reporting all financial and administrative activity within the store, including bank deposits and daily cash reconciliations.
● Be responsible for inventory control and loss prevention policies including but not limited to: receiving and tracking stock in accordance with AGLC regulatory requirements.
● Ensure visual displays and standards are consistent with the corporate brand and adhere to AGLC regulations.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
To work in the cannabis industry, you will be required to complete SellSafe training, provide a current police background check, and be approved as a Qualified Cannabis Worker with the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission. SellSafe is a compulsory certification program that is designed to educate employees in the cannabis sector on such topics as social responsibility, Alberta cannabis laws, and Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission policies.
Additional key skills and qualifications, include:
● A minimum of 3 years management experience as a leader in the retail, liquor, or healthcare sectors.
● A proven track record of driving sales results and analyzing key business metrics to identify performance, strengths, and opportunities.
● A post-secondary education in business administration or a related field is preferred.
● A valid class 5 driver’s license.
● Intermediate computer skills with the ability to use a POS system, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
What We Offer:
● Competitive Wages
● Training & Development
● Career Advancement: unique, vertically integrated company creating opportunities in our retail and production divisions
Green Little Boxes is a packaging company in search of a dynamic, personable, driven, self starting rockstar to join our...Apply For This Job
We’re looking for a friendly and professional budtender for a weekend part-time position. General duties will include keeping up with...Apply For This Job