The Flower Processor is primarily responsible for but not limited reporting inventory and package flower. The Flower Processor will perform day-to-day assignments and tasks of the processing cycle. The ideal candidate will work closely with peers to ensure alignment on processing plans by means of effective planning and communication.
· Acclimate methods to various strains and flower types while making quality control decisions and alterations as needed.
· Assist in managing dry rooms based on harvest.
· Maintain quality control and compliance with the use of Biotrack.
· Perform in various sectors of the production department and assist with tasks delegated by the management team.
· Maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness and sterility inside the production area, all staging areas and facility at all times, including routine cleaning and sterilization of equipment and infrastructure.
· Use, maintain, and operate equipment in the facility.
· Ensure the daily compliance policies are followed, but not limited to compliance with the state, security protocols, access protocols and dress code.
· Frequently lifts, carries, or positions objects weighing up to 50 pounds
· Relevant experience, training or education, such as professional experience in a nursery setting or other related work
· Experience with harvesting and packaging
· Experience with Concentrates, Solvent and Non-Solvent, Tincture, Bubble Hash, Wax, Shatter, and Live Resin
· Operate with integrity and honesty.
· Experience in the horticulture or agriculture industry
· Ability to work both in a team and independently
· Accuracy and consistency while trimming and weighing product
· Must have the ability to focus on a task for long periods of time
· Employee must have basic organizational capabilities, as well as be able to run basic computer tasks.
· Employee must be able to identify various problems with any strain/product be able to communicate with direct supervisors as necessary
· Capable of frequent and repetitive hand movements
Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus
Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Must possess an inquisitive and creative mind
Ability to build good relationships. There will be frequent contact with internal and external people, either face to face or by telephone or email
Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing environments. This role routinely uses cultivation processing equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent is required
PREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
One years of work experience in agricultural experience
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.