Seeking an experienced technician to work in a cannabis extraction and processing lab. These technicians will be responsible for creating concentrate products through advanced laboratory methods. The safety and efficiency of these processes is of the utmost importance, as is the quality of our end products. Experience in the cannabis extraction process is a REQUIREMENT.
If you meet the following qualifications and are able to perform the listed responsibilities listed below, please submit a resume AND cover letter to email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Prep marijuana material, solvents, and equipment for extraction
– Operate the extraction and post processing steps, while complying with safety guidelines
– Execution of laboratory operations in accordance with all written SOP’s and in accordance to local and state regulations. Carefully handle, weigh, and label any substances used in the process
– Import and record data into not only METRC, the governmental tracking system, but also a secondary tracking system
– Assemble and disassemble post processing equipment
– Monitor laboratory systems while they are operating, keeping a careful eye on any possible hazards or sources of error/inefficiencies
– Package concentrate products
– Maintain accountability and inventory of all raw materials, finished products, and by-products.
– Clean and organize the lab
– Ability to resolve any conflict respectfully and in a timely manner, addressing and resolving problems in order to create a culture of engagement and high-performance.
– Obtains training and certification to utilize all extraction equipment, and actively research new equipment and methods for extraction.
– This job is expected to take part in every step of the creation of concentrate products. From the flower/trim, to the final packaging stage
AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE
Must be able to pass a criminal background check
At least 3 years of experience in marijuana extraction process
High School Degree or equivalent (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
Ability to operate distillation equipment, and vacuum ovens
Skilled in Microsoft Suite; especially Excel
Ability and comfort to work safely with chemical processes
Physical ability to stand, bend over, and lift up to 50lb
Comfort in fast paced environment
Effective communication skills
Strong work ethic
Attention to detail
Ability to work alone or with others
Ability to follow instructions and protocols
Time management skills
Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends and/ or holidays
Tagged as: extraction, processing, technician
Our client, one of the fastest-growing, multi-state, vertically integrated cannabis companies in the U.S., is seeking a Licensing Manager/Regulatory Submissions...Apply For This Job