The Project Manager oversees management of all areas of manufacturing to produce products and direct activities so that approved products are manufactured on schedule and within quality standards and cost objectives.
• Assists company officers and senior staff members in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives.
• Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
• Achieves optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead and raw material costs to meet annual budgetary plan.
• Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
• Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures. Acts as liaison between department management/subordinate levels, as well as executive/department manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results.
• Assist in development and evaluates staff. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensures compliance with current federal, state and local regulations. Consults with Human Resources Department as appropriate.
• Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data. Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
• Directs and coordinates various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, etc.).
• Initiates and coordinates major projects (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.).
• Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required.
• Performance Management
• Project Management
• Communication Proficiency
• Technical Capacity.
• Stress Management/Composure.
• Business Acumen.
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Presentation Skills.
This position manages all project in production and is responsible for the performance management of the employees within that department
Required Education and Experience
• BA/BS in industrial, mechanical or business administration, or a 4-year technical degree in related discipline or equivalent knowledge in field
• 5+ years of experience in manufacturing management, preferably in a process-oriented operations and/or related industry. A minimum of 5 years of experience managing a significant segment of a large manufacturer or the entire operation of a smaller manufacturer.
++ Education and Experience
• Experience working with manufacturing-based technology, processes and principles is preferred
• Experience working with Cannabis
Established in 2018, Podtronix is leading the industry with our POD-technology focusing on controlled environments
We will train you on our product. This position is salary
Located in Temecula, CA
• Medical & Dental
• All the equipment that you need to get your work done
• Casual work environment, read “no suit and tie required”, but you are free to dress to the nines
Podtronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Podtronix family
Send Resume to:
Please note: “ProjectM” IN SUBJECT LINE
STEP into a career with one of BC’s Top Employers since 2009. The Liquor Distribution Branch (LDB) is one of...Apply For This Job