Green Door West Delivery is looking for:
A Full Time Office Manager who is motivated with a positive attitude, enjoys helping people, and wants to provide assistance in the Medical Cannabis Industry.
Our Mission Statement is to provide only the highest quality purely Organic, Vegan and Pesticide-free legal Medicinal Marijuana to qualified patients by accurately filling orders and swiftly delivering them with outstanding and professional customer service.
The right candidate for this role possesses strong leadership qualities, extreme orientation to detail, and is obsessed with efficient operations.
• Primary functions include: driver recruitment and training, fleet management & logistics, inventory management, and customer service.
• Support core business operations: payroll, inventory tracking, cash management, etc.
• Build and develop operational documentation
• Manage and curate Green Door West website – experience with image-editing software (e.g. Photoshop) preferred
• Develop communications system architecture (phone trees, etc.)
• Perform continual needs assessments and optimize systems to achieve greater efficiencies
• Lead the force on creative strategies to increase customer base
• Local travel will be required – you must have a working vehicle and be willing to travel extensively regionally.
• 2+ years with delivery logistics
• Experience with inventory management
• Strong leadership skills via prior experience
• Strong tech aptitude including POS systems, driver tracking software, and web-based applications
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (via phone, text, e-mail, etc.)
• Analytical skills to interpret reports, systems, and other technical information and form conclusions and/or recommendations
• Entrepreneurial spirit with previous experience in early startups. You think outside of the box and are resourceful and fiscally responsible
• Cannabis experience is a bonus, but not required.
• Proficiency in Adobe and Microsoft suites
• Management: 2 years
• Delivery logistics/dispatch: 2 years
• Customer Service: 2 years
• E-Commerce Platforms: 1 year
$20+/Hour (depending on experience) *
* After 4-6 weeks of paid training and receiving a passing review. The pay rate increases along with the ability to earn bonuses and grow within the company.
HOW TO APPLY
• Follow (copy/paste) this link to fill in your application and upload your resume:
• Carefully read the instructions and make sure to include your Social Media profile
• Briefly explain how you feel you’d fit in with our awesome team
• Be prepared to display professional attire and attitude – SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
Customer Service/Dispatch Agent Responsibilities: · Answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call · Maintain customer...Apply For This Job