Omura is a premium, lifestyle, cannabis technology platform built on the ethos of ‘precision and purity’. We offer a whole flower vaping experience unlike any other that’s purer, more precise, sophisticated and more effortless than ever before.
Based in Venice, CA, the brand is set to disrupt the cannabis and CBD industries with its proprietary technology, intelligently engineered. Our sleek and slim rechargeable
battery-powered vaporizer creates an industry-first “clean heat technology” and uses environmentally friendly and dose controlled “flower sticks” composed of pure flower, bringing a whole new meaning to precision and purity.
VP Sales Job Description
We are looking for an inspirational, energetic, results-oriented sales leader to join our leadership team. To mentor and lead existing sales teams and recruit, coach and develop new sales staff as we launch in new states. The VP Sales will create and execute a strategy to make Omura market leaders in all retail sales in both THC and CBD channels. They will play a critical role in identifying and maintaining close personal contact with key and strategic accounts.
The candidate will be someone with a track record of leading a team, overseeing execution of sales strategy and is attracted to working in a small but fast moving and dynamic company. The ideal candidate will have managed sales teams for a premium cannabis, lifestyle or fashion company. Reporting to Omura’s CEO.
· Lead the planning and organization of remote and HQ based sales teams to meet sales goals.
· Responsible for setting budgets, defining objectives, ensuring targets are met, monitoring work flow, identifying and filling resource gaps and implementing and refining processes as needed.
· Provide weekly and monthly sales performance and market analysis.
· Devise and implement programs to ensure team motivation and collaboration.
· Attend networking events, conferences and trade shows and be prepared for public speaking when required.
· Identify and develop new business opportunities to expand the presence of the brand and the technology.
· Track new markets and emerging trends.
· Work with other departments to launch strategies for new products, services, marketing strategies and social media.
· Regular travel for hands on management and support of sales team and to get a good understanding of the markets.
· Develop relationships with key and strategic customers.
Required Education, Experience, Must Haves:
· 5+ years of leadership experience in sales
· Ambitious self-starter with high level of self discipline and drive.
· Bachelor’s degree
Strong leadership and management skills with an ability to build enthusiasm and set a clear vision and direction.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Experience in reconciliation of sales figures and P & L sheets.
Previous experience scaling a sales platform for business growth.
Ability to problem solve and critical decision-making skills.
Continually looking to improve and streamline processes.
High level of initiative and follow through.
Willingness to travel.
Knowledge of the cannabis industry preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Commission: Up to $150K
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tagged as: business development, leadership, sales