AG Gas is an emerging company with a disruptive “Ag Tech” technology that provides CO2 enrichment services to stimulate the photosynthetic process improving crop yields, notably cannabis. Our trademarked Carbogation® service also greatly enhances crops’ water-use efficiency and plant dynamics in agriculture.
The initial target customers for our services are licensed cannabis growers in California, along the Central Coast and “The Emerald Triangle” growing regions stretching from Monterey County to Humboldt County and adjoining serviceable growing locations.
As Northern California Regional Sales Rep, you will be responsible for the sales process, spanning lead generation and qualification to closing new business, and expanding existing customer service sites. Your role will include: participating in tradeshows, cannabis industry events, customer-needs assessment, coordination of site surveys, generating proposals and acting as point person for contract negotiations and ABOVE ALL responsible for our Customers’ Satisfaction.
• Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on the AG Gas system and the benefits of CO2 enrichment
• Deliver effective sales presentations
• Staff booth at tradeshows
• Gain trust of grower community
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
• Attend local and state industry trade events, including county-level association meetings
• Staff booth at trade shows
• Generate vet and qualify leads for AG Gas services
• Generate “Voice of the Customer” form documenting prospect’s specific needs and provide weekly report to Management in weekly Team meetings.
• Schedule and coordinate prospect site visits for opportunity qualification
• Generate contract proposals
• Act as point person during negotiations and closings
• Maintain up-to-date information on the AG Gas CRM system
• Interface with marketing to ensure we are reaching target customers and maintaining an active and robust sales pipeline.
• Other duties as assigned
• (3-5) years sale experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Skillful at making sales presentations and addressing objections
• Demonstrated expertise in closing sales
• Experience maintaining up-to-date information in CRM system
• Ideal location is commuting distance to Petaluma, CA
• Experience in leasing or sales of capital goods and equipment preferred
• Experience and/or background in the cannabis industry preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Ability to manage others including our Brand Ambassadors and Referral Partners, with potential to grow into a more senior level Sales position
• Good driver and willingness to drive long distances to customers’ farms including some fairly remote locations in NoCal
To perform the job successfully, the candidate must be proficient with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, CRM systems, data queries, as well as e-mail and online research.
At Niwa, we’re dedicated to offering simple software and hardware solutions for interested growers of fruits and vegetables. We’ve shipped...Apply For This Job
About Us The Loud Line is an online cannabis marketplace in pursuit of providing the most convenient, customer-centered cannabis delivery...Apply For This Job