Dispensary Design & Layout
· Provide feedback on our Dispensary layout
o Perform competitive analysis of local dispensaries for ideas on:
§ Fixtures (types of cabinetry & shelving, open/ closed, client access?)
§ Use of signage, LED Screens, Interactive apps.
§ Client flow, etc.
o Visit locations as an example for layout ideas
· Research fixtures needed for dispensary, present findings and make recommendations.
o Bud Pods, Display Case, Refrigeration, Flower walls, etc.
· Review competitor’s Rewards Programs
o Use of cards, online vs. instore, discount %, designated days
o Review other industries (food stores, gas stations, pharmacies)
o Create a program better than our competition
· Do competitive analysis of local dispensary.
o # of strains & types
o Cartridges and Concentrates
o Edibles, Tinctures & Tonics
o Hardware items
· Assist in the selection of our Product Mix
o Ensure that products fit in our fixtures/ cabinetry
o Ensure that products fill or near-fill our fixtures/ cabinetry
· Gather information on Vendors and offer recommendations of Vendor to fulfill our Product Mix & vis-a-versa
· Create a Vendor Matrix and offer recommendations of Vendor to fulfill our Product Mix & vis-a-versa
o Delivery windows
o Minimum delivery quantity
o 1st Time Order discounts
o Volume discounts
o Access to premium supply
o Access to Testing Results (before purchase/ delivery)
o Payment terms
· Hold Vendor meetings, and start to forge relationships with them.
1st Time Order
· Collaborate on placing initial orders
· Place initial orders
CRM and POS Review
· Assist with selection of CRM and POS system
o They may be one in the same, but we need to understand the features/ benefits of each
· Assist in the selection of a staffing & Budtenders.
· Assist with the preparation of the Dispensary Standard Operating Procedures Manual (“SOP”). This document will provide guidance on the day-to-day functions of our team.