Niwa | Smart hydroponic system looking for digital marketing & community manager.
At Niwa, we’re dedicated to offering simple software and hardware solutions for hydroponic growers. We’ve just launched our new product; the Niwa Grow Hub and now we’re working to expand our sales and marketing outreach. We’re seeking an experienced individual with promotional experience, brand development and understands how to build a community through social media and online marketing. A team member who can support our digital marketing program.
Below are some of the skills wanted for our growth. You do not need to have all of these skills and we can discuss them during our interview.
– Track record with increasing SEO ranking of companies, websites, and consumer products.
– Research Backlinks of competitors
– Proofread the Niwa website to make sure SEO strategies (i.e. keywords, meta tags, etc) are effective, searchable, and consistent.
WooCommerce basic web abilities
– Our website (www.getniwa.com) is on the WooCommerce platform, so experience with how to retain abandoned carts and re-target interested customers.
Digital Marketing ad platforms
– Quality understanding of platforms used through social platforms (Instagram & YouTube) that are proven to increase awareness and sales for consumer products.
– Development and publishing of content on our website and social pages.
– Generating blogs (internally or externally) to create additional backlinks
– Reaching out to publications to get Niwa Grow Hub written about
Graphic & advertising design
– Execute digital ads to be used for different digital platforms (i.e. Instagram & Facebook).
Benefits: Whoever we decide to join our team will work one-on-one with one of the Niwa Co-founders in creating, designing, and executing different digital marketing campaigns. A unique opportunity to see your ideas come to fruition with a company selling products internationally.
Chief Operations Officer
The Marketing and Public Relations Assitant role is an exciting opportunity to work with the Sugarleaf team. It’s a hybrid...Apply For This Job