New Roots Media, a Consulting Agency specializing in the cannabis space is currently expanding and looking to bring on new Territory Account Managers in cannabis friendly states to secure new business, and manage current client base.
Primary Goal of the position we are looking to fill will be to establish relationships with Licensed Cannabis retailers, producers, processors, wholesalers & ancillary cannabis companies and let them know what our company does, and provide them with our portfolio of consulting services. Managers will initially work from home and have the opportunity to help add to our clientele, with expansion into other states that cannabis has been legalized or services are needed.
Individuals MUST have prior experience of outside sales and account management. Sales representatives will be required to work the phones from the home office and speak to potential clients in person if required, as well as keep a calendar of appointments/conference calls.
Sales and Marketing Representatives
• Are required to be of legal age and/or obtain Medical Recommendation for Medical states.
• Are required to have a smartphone.
• Close sales by building rapport with the potential client; explaining the services, overcoming objectives.
• Provide excellence in customer service to manage and grow client accounts
• Complete company training which includes: learning about our portfolio of services, education about the Cannabis industry; use of our CRM and utilization of other communication tools/applications.
• Self-starter, highly motivated and outgoing
• Must be able to work independently and produce results in a creative work environment
• Must be able to get on the phone and put in work. You have your own schedule and work your own hours- as long as you produce results.
• College degree preferred
Pay Structure is 100% commission based for the first 90 days w/ 10-20% recurring residuals on the entire book of business. Weekly company events for reps and access to different events nationwide. Our current sales staff average 5-10+ new clients weekly ranging in services from $300-15k+
The Marketing and Public Relations Assitant role is an exciting opportunity to work with the Sugarleaf team. It’s a hybrid...Apply For This Job