Director of Sales – Cannabis
If You Are:
• Passionate about Social Justice in the Cannabis Industry
• An Advocate of Entrepreneurship
• Genuinely kind and respectful
• Unstoppable in the pursuit of your goals
• Passionate about nurturing the potential in others
• A Lifelong Learner
• Relatable to diverse groups of people
• Eager to get your hands dirty
• Excited to work at a start-up style company
• Interested in working remotely
• Looking for a growth opportunity, Statewide, Nationwide, and Puerto Rico.
If You’re Known For:
• Coaching vs. Managing
• Creating a Fun, Winning Culture
• Building Systems and Processes
• Having Prior Direct Sales Experience
• Using CRM Software Efficiently
• Managing Your Schedule Effectively
• Solving Problems Creatively
• Being Well-Organized
• Hiring Winning Candidates
• Having the Ability to Get People to Follow
• The Ability to Create Future Leaders
• Communicating & Motivating Positively
• Paying Attention to Detail
• Career Counseling
• Peace Making
• Performance Appraisals, Promotions, Salary Structures
• Providing Ongoing Training and Coaching for Your Team
• Managing Administrative Reports and Duties
• Managing Territories Successfully
• Offer Full time Employment
• Pay A Competitive Base Salary Commensurate with Experience
• Pay An Uncapped Commission
• Offer Stock Options
• Pay For Travel Expenses
• Offer A Full Benefits Package
• Pay For Continued Education
• Award Bonuses & Incentives
• Offer A Flexible Schedule
• Offer Discounts on Industry Products
• Increase Base Salary Over Time
• Pay A Year End Bonus
• Sponsor An Annual Sales Trip
Who We Are:
• A Family Owned Cannabis Career School
• We Offer Free Medical Marijuana Training to Low Income Residents in New Jersey
• We Are Licensed and Funded By The New Jersey of Labor and Department of Education
• We are headquartered in Newark, NJ.
• We are an Exceptional Team with backgrounds in Entrepreneurship, Social Justice, and Education.
• We Are On A Mission to Eliminate Poverty through Education, Locally, Nationally, and Globally.
• We are growing rapidly to deliver on our mission.
Must own a reliable vehicle, and possess a valid driver’s license.
Please send all Resumés to Dr.Mitchell@mitchell.education
No Phone Calls Please.
Mitchell School of Business is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Mitchell School of Business also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Mitchell School of Business and it’s subsidiaries.