We are looking for a Master Grower to manage a large-scale indoor grow operation in Denver including performing all the tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management. Company operates under the highest standards of professionalism.
* Manage a large-scale warehouse with various grow lights.
* Perform all the tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management.
* Develop and/or maintain grow warehouse protocols and nutrient regiment.
* Manage grow warehouse working crew of 15 employees.
* Manage marijuana plants, giving each individual plant the attention it needs one at a time.
* Manage plant scheduling and organization to precisely project all garden needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep garden green and expenses low.
* Cataloging and analyzing each individual strain from clone to flower to harvesting.
* Cloning and manage vegetation with at least a 90% success rate.
* Execute preventative maintenance and elimination of all types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
* Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
* Mastery of Ebb & Flow, DWC and Aeroponics growing methods, including in-depth knowledge of PH; PPM and EC counts.
* Mastery of Soil growing methods including micronutrients, beneficial bacteria and nutrient implementation.
* Working knowledge in container systems with soil and hydro as well as understanding temperature and humidity manipulation.
* Expert knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
* Well researched in new techniques and insight to expand knowledge in nutrient of individual strains, high yield recipes, controlled stress environments to different lighting systems and set ups.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Strains; Sativa, Indica and Hybrids and mastery of medicinal implementation and knowledge of effects of strains and types of medicinal administration.
* Assist state and local government auditors and law enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audits.
* Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
* Facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
* Growing for more than 5 years indoors.
* At least 3 years commercial grow experience as a Master Grower.
* Knowledge of large scale commercial plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, etc.
* Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
* Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse.
* Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
* Must be able to provide grow resume, pictures and portfolio at interview.
* Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
* You are at least 21 years of age.
* You have no felony convictions.
* You are willing to participate in an extensive background check.
* You can start immediately.
* You are trustworthy and hardworking.
* You have reliable transportation.
M&F Talent has a client in the cultivation substrates field who is looking for cannabis market specialist in the Western...Apply For This Job