The Marketing and Public Relations Assitant role is an exciting opportunity to work with the Sugarleaf team. It’s a hybrid role that combines marketing, public relations, and general duties which will allow you to interact with our customers, industry contacts, distributors, and partners at the highest level. This is an optimal time to join a company positioned to thrive.
The right candidate will have a positive attitude, outgoing and personable, a conversation starter, be driven to produce results with minimal supervision. Also have knowledge of the cannabis industry, be well groomed, and have a reliable vehicle with a valid Washington State driver’s license. Training will be provided. If you have a strong passion and ready to learn/grow, this is the place for you. Please submit a resume and tell us why you’re the best person for this opportunity.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Be the voice of the company through social, email, and personal interactions
• Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Overseeing the social media channels for the company; posting, interacting, scheduling.
• Assisting with online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Assist with planning and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
Preferred but not required:
• Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
• Understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
Public Relations/General Duties:
• Run and manage vendor days at dispensaries and retail locations:
o Setting up and tearing down display in a timely manner
o Informing the public about our company and products
o Maintaining positive relationship with bud tenders, managers and staff
o Making sure our product is visible and being sold
o Finding creative and legal ways own our presence in the store
o Must be available nights and weekends
• Delivering Products:
o Driving to store locations with product
o Making sure that the order is filled correctly
o Receiving money – counting it to make sure that it is all there
• Sales Calls. This is not a sales position, but more of a relationship building position:
o Checking in on current local clients, making sure they’re happy, checking client stock levels
o Informing clients of new products and campaigns
o Building rapport with industry contacts: buyers, distributors, clients, influencers, general public, businesses.
o Responding to any questions/comments/concerns, getting valuable feedback
• Must live within a 2 hour commute of Sedro Woolley, WA (we will not relocate)
• Must be 21+ to apply
We are looking for experienced team members to join our farm. Must be experience in sales, friendly, self directed and...Apply For This Job