M&F Talent has a cannabis industry client that is looking to hire a Lab Technician for their cannabis extraction lab in Ohio. Our client is a vertically integrated cannabis business that has cultivation, processing, and retail operations in a number of States. With a market presence across the U.S., they are offering unparalleled growth potential for their employees. However, they are interested in maintaining quality in their products and teamwork with their business.
The Lab Technician position focuses on assisting the extraction team with the day-to-day activities of the operation, including cannabis harvesting, drying, and trimming. This person will also be responsible for operating cannabis extraction equipment safely. The ideal candidate is proactive, innovative and passionate, able to beat deadlines and find answers when it appears there are none. For the right candidate, this job can also lead to greater career opportunities in the future.
Location: Toledo, OH
• Perform general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting and moving materials
• Clean glassware and sensitive equipment
• Work at a fast pace in a high production environment
• Lift heavy loads up to 70lbs
• Operate technical machinery
• Perform general maintenance of equipment, tools and workspace
• Preparing equipment and plant materials for extraction
• Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals and equipment used in the laboratory
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Candidate must be a self-starter, flexible to work in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to keep to a tight schedule
• Must be proficient with computers
• High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
• Must be 21 years of age
• Must be able to obtain a state-issued cultivation badge, which includes passing a background check free of felony convictions
STEP into a career with one of BC’s Top Employers since 2009. The Liquor Distribution Branch (LDB) is one of...Apply For This Job
Looking for someone to run our extractor and short path distillation machine. We do about 1,500,000 pounds of flower per...Apply For This Job