M&F Talent has a cannabis dispensary client who is looking for a qualified General Manager to join their team. The General Manager will be responsible for overseeing the dispensary, creating and implementing SOPs, training staff members, and working closely with the executive team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience establishing a dispensary location in a regulated market. Our client would also like to see excellent people skills, a passion for the cannabis industry, as well as a genuine interest in patient needs.
Location: Summit County, Colorado
• Participate in developing and implementing operational rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
• Manage, supervise and direct the activities of the future dispensary team
• Implement dispensary policies and ensure staff follows best practices
• Oversee and manage quality product inventory and financial records
• Ensure the dispensary remains compliant with security, inventory and local and state regulations
• Manage financial records and cash handling procedures
• Manage and inspire internal staff to deliver the highest level of customer experience
• Ensure the safety and satisfaction of both the patients and employees
• Provide education for staff about medical cannabis strains, edibles, concentrates and consumption mechanisms
• Work with Executive Team to create budgets and forecast sales
• Set sales, service, and profit goals and lead staff to exceed them
• Work with wholesalers to negotiate and procure an adequate supply of quality products
• Serve as a liaison to the local community
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and strains in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge
• Ensure ongoing and open communication with owners and Human Resources.
• Serve as liaison with accountant and bookkeeper.
• Manage building security and associated codes/access.
• Review performance of other dispensary employees on a regular basis
• Oversee all hiring, discipline, termination or advancement of employees
• 3+ years of experience managing a cannabis dispensary in a compliant state
• Experience managing retail locations is preferred
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• Possess valid driver’s license or state ID
• Must pass any and all required background checks
• Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
• BA Degree in Business or similar field preferred
We’re looking for a friendly and professional budtender for a weekend part-time position. General duties will include keeping up with...Apply For This Job