M&F Talent has a cannabis industry client that is looking to hire a Cultivation Director for their cannabis cultivation facility in Southern Illinois. Our client is a vertically integrated cannabis business that has cultivation, processing, and retail operations in a number of States. With a market presence across the U.S., they are offering unparalleled growth potential for their employees.
In this position, the Cultivation Director will oversee all cultivation activities at a commercial indoor grow operation. This person will manage their cultivation team while reporting to the Illinois General Manager. He or she will also work closely with other locational managers and directors in order to execute the company’s overall cultivation strategy.
Location: Springfield, IL
• Oversee cultivation tasks and processes from propagation through dry, trim and cure
• Manage cultivation staff, schedules, cultivation processes, inventory, and vendor relations within the state
• Ensure that the cultivation center adheres to all state regulatory compliance standards and maintains proper documentation
• Responsible for creating baseline nutrient mixes that will maximize plant health, and for ensuring proper application within the cultivation center
• Maintain a clean and organized cultivation center with proper inventory of all cultivation supplies
• Ensure optimal plant health while maximizing yields by maintaining proper pruning, plant training, and trimming processes and procedures
• 5 years managing a cannabis cultivation operation
• 5 years of experience managing teams in a fast-paced environment
• B.A. Degree in Horticulture or Biological Sciences (preferred)
• Extensive experience managing a commercial cannabis grow operation
Licensed dispensary seeking staff to work in cultivation site, extraction lab and edibles kitchen opening in Phoenix Arizona (southwest valley)....Apply For This Job