M&F Talent has a client in the cultivation substrates field who is looking for cannabis market specialist in the Western United States. Our client is internationally established, with a highly-reputable name in hydroponics and cannabis cultivation circles. This is an excellent opportunity for a horticulturally minded salesperson with a strong grasp on the U.S. cannabis space.
Location: Central / Northern California
• Partner with commercial cannabis customers to help them develop their business.
• Assist customers with cannabis plant culture guidelines and problem solving with the goal of attaining the best product results.
• Act as the “face” of an internationally established substrates line for their consumer base in U.S. cannabis cultivators.
• Carry out market studies on the hydroponics, CEA, and cannabis industries.
• Offer technical support and guidance for cultivation substrates in commercial cannabis cultivation scenarios.
• Provide field trials of cultivation substrates.
• Explain horticultural benefits of substrate products to customers.
• Share horticulture knowledge through seminars, technical demonstrations, and coaching sessions for targeted audience (growers, distributors, internal sales team and other industry partners).
• Participate and attend numerous trade shows along with commercial and promotional events, that will ensure product visibility.
• BA Degree in Agronomy, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, or similar.
• Cannabis cultivation knowledge / experience.
• Hydroponics product sales experience (soils, nutrients, lights, technology).
• Sales experience with commercial cannabis cultivation clients.
• Knowledgeable in cannabis plant cultivars and genetics.
• Expert understanding of crop culture and plant nutrition.
• Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
• Extroverted personality and autonomous worker.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
• Available to travel extensively.
We are seeking a part-time position 25-30 hours/ week that could promote to full-time. Cultivation related responsibilities include the harvesting...Apply For This Job
Corridor 70 LLC is an equal opportunity employer with a passion for people and our products. We offer a competitive...Apply For This Job