Position: Marketing Coordinator – Hydro Products
M&F Talent has a client in the hydroponics product market that is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assistance in day-to-day marketing activities. Our client is internationally established in the hydroponics and controlled environmental agriculture industries. They offer cutting-edge technological solutions for modern horticulture operations ranging from vertical farming to greenhouse cultivation. Our client’s product base includes solutions for PH monitoring, water quality testing, environmental controls, fertigation, and smart grow room technology.
The primary responsibilities for the Marketing Coordinator role include writing press releases, success stories, and a wide variety of marketing communications; tracking marketing and sales performance data within a CRM system; developing and maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
Location: SF Bay Area, CA or San Bernadino County, CA
• Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing objectives and programs together with a global team.
• Plans and organizes promotional presentations; ensures consistency with client brand guidelines across the global organization.
• Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing marketing and sales data.
• Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Creates original content for social media accounts, website/ blog posts, direct marketing, and other marketing communications
• Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
• Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
• Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
• Acts as point of contact for media relations including speaking engagements and online/ print publications, including all associated scheduling and internal briefing notes.
• Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
• BS Degree in Marketing or Communications.
• Well-versed at MS Office programs, with emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel.
• Familiarity with CRM system (preferred).
• Able to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the year.
• 1-3 years of experience in a marketing position with a product-based company.
• 1-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment (preferred).
• Marketing implementation experience, including trade shows, and sales support materials.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent writing skills (ability to provide examples)
• Experience with search engines, web analytics and business research tools.
• Experience with the horticulture, hydroponics, cannabis industry (preferred).
• Team player who enjoys working cross-functionally in a multi-cultural environment.
• Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
• Strong project management, organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively interface with senior management, staff, consultants, and customers.
The Marketing and Public Relations Assitant role is an exciting opportunity to work with the Sugarleaf team. It’s a hybrid...Apply For This Job