M&F Talent is working with a client in the horticultural consumer products field that is looking to onboard an experienced Site Operations Manager. Our client is internationally established in the hydroponics and horticulture industries. They offer cutting-edge technological solutions for modern horticulture operations.
Our client’s product base includes solutions for PH monitoring, water quality testing, environmental controls, and more. This individual will manage the efficient operation and scaling of the warehouse and logistics center in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
• Ensure all operations function in a timely and cost-effective manner and in compliance with Company policies, procedures and all local, state, and federal laws.
• Oversee warehousing, transporting, and delivery to customers at ultimate destination.
• Deliver safe and secure warehousing, timely and cost-effective logistics operations and transportation services to the Company’s North American customers.
• Provide day-to-day management of the Company’s North American customer support and warehouse team members to ensure the team is empowered and equipped to provide exceptional customer experiences.
• Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Meet service-level targets by collaborating with team members in operations, marketing and sales to develop regular inventory demand forecasts by SKU.
• Anticipate and meet customer requirements and promote customer adherence to company policies by establishing customer relationships and delivering SOP training.
• Ensure availability of marketing merchandise by tracking and maintaining inventories.
• Communicate progress toward objectives and key results regularly.
• Cultivate continuous learning and development opportunities for self and direct reports.
• Apply lean principles to maximize customer value while minimizing waste.
• Manage a team of two customer support representatives and two warehouse coordinators.
• Maintain relevant equipment, fittings, systems, processes and procedures associated with the warehouse to ensure the Company operates in a compliant, efficient and effective manner.
• Coordinate with drivers, contract haulers and processors to ensure smooth operations.
• Oversee maintenance and repairs.
• Provide accurate and timely resolution to customer support tickets.
• Evaluate, authorize and replace returned merchandise in accordance with Company policy.
• Enable sales by supporting the Company’s go-to-market processes including cross-functional coordination of customer relations.
• B.A. Degree in Business Management or similar field.
• 3 years’ experience in retail store (or equivalent) management including annual budget planning and management; customer service management; inventory forecasting and management; employee recruiting, training, and managing with multiple direct reporting relationships; strategic planning; and warehouse and logistics responsibilities.
• Knowledge of the hydroponics industry (desired, but not required).
• Demonstrated leadership, cost control, creative problem-solving and decision-making skills in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Stimulated by working with geographically distributed, cross-cultural and cross-functional team members.
• Ability to embrace change and ambiguity that is continually required in expanding the company’s leadership in a rapidly evolving and growing industry.
• Passion for delivering ever-greater customer value with a minimum of environmental, financial and productivity waste.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 and ERP systems.
• Comfortable with video calls, collaboration and communication apps.
• 3-5 years in progressively responsible retail experience, including at least three years in a management position (dispensary experience is...Apply For This Job
Looking for a key player in our team who is: Motivated and self starting Disciplined and can prioritize/delegate Can develop...Apply For This Job