M&F Talent has a client in hydroponics equipment manufacturing that is currently seeking a Customer Service Manager who will work at their warehouse in Rancho Cucamonga. Our client is an international leader in horticultural equipment, specializing in smart grow technology, water testing equipment, and environmental controls. As our client continues to grow their market share in the US and beyond, they are expanding their team with key employees.
The primary duties of the job include providing outstanding customer service over the phone and email, keeping the shipping warehouse organized while coordinating inbound and outbound shipments, and other duties, as required. This job requires B2B customer service with clientele ranging from hydroponics stores to garden supply distributors. This person will play an integral role in the day-to-day operations, so a ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to learn are essential.
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Communicate between company and vendor parties
• Answer incoming phone calls, fielding questions related to order status and equipment functionality
• Provide exceptional customer service for B2B clients
• Oversee data entry related to incoming and outcoming shipments
• Manage the general duties of the warehouse and office
• Organize warehouse with forklift and other required machinery
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• BA in Business Management or similar (preferred)
• 2+ years of customer service experience
• 2+ years of experience working in a retail hydroponics business, warehouse, or garden supply store (preferred)
• Forklift experience and understanding of warehouse operations
• Phone experience: inbound, technical questions, customer service
• Ability to interact effectively with customers, management, and other employees
• Ability to take direction from management and other internal employees
• Computer experience including email communication, order entry, and related warehouse management programs
• Experience working with inventory / warehouse software programs
• Detail oriented
• Hard-working, reliable, self-motivated, and responsible
• Ability to work in a warehouse, which includes lifting and other miscellaneous tasks
We are looking fur a fun / Hard working / Honest Team member. If you are looking for a work...Apply For This Job