M&F Talent has a client in sustainable crop protection / pest management that is looking to expand their team with a Regional Sales Rep for NE North America. Our client is internationally established in the horticulture space and offers promising growth potential to for the right candidate.
The position will be responsible for managing all sales activities for our client in the North East and Midwest regions of North America. Also, the job requires the management of the sales team and distributors in the U.S. and Canada. The duties, responsibilities and guidelines for this position could evolve over time as the situation changes with respect to products and services offered by our client.
Location: Northeastern U.S. (Home Office + Travel)
• Achieve the business plan objectives for the territory (to be developed with the North American Commercial Manager).
• Manage the sales team and all sales activities within the company / territory.
• Manage key accounts in the region, focusing specifically on distributors.
• Motivate and leading the team to achieve sales targets.
• Set sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
• Train and improve the sales team for continued success.
• Ensure all administration / paperwork for sales is completed effectively.
• Study customer needs / requirements and assist the sales team in providing these needs.
• Understand technical knowledge of products / services and explain them effectively to clients.
• Provide regular reports to the North American Commercial Manager on individual KPI progress and sales activities (from company and competitors).
• Identify, interview, select, and develop members of the sales team.
• Drive best in class sales plan and execution.
• Visit customers and potential customers alongside sales team members.
• Identify / assign leads and follow up on opportunities to generate sales.
• Attend industry conferences and events.
• B.A. Degree in Horticulture or like field.
• 5 years of experience as a Sales Manager in the horticulture / hydroponics industry.
• Expert knowledge of CEA systems and horticultural processes.
• Understanding of modern cannabis industry (preferred).
• Highly ambitious and passionate.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PPT and other computer programs.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Self-starter with strong personal discipline.
• Capacity to work remotely with several teams.
• Possess the ability to effectively manage time and carry out multiple tasks together within a period.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Familiarity with the standard practices, concepts, and procedures within the field gives you a competitive edge.
• A certain level of creativity and flexibility is required of this position.
• Strong organizational and Customer service skills.
Overview CannTrade, the premier business platform for the industries of Cannabis and Hemp is hiring! We want to welcome new...Apply For This Job