M&F Talent is looking for a VP of Sales for a client in hemp-based CBD products. Our client is well-established in the U.S. CBD marketplace, while leading the pack in pharmaceutical grade natural medicines.
One of the key goals of the VP of Sales is to optimize performance and sales-related KPI’s of all existing Sales Managers. Also, to integrate previous experience in sales-related roles with existing sales strategy to create enhanced strategic direction. Finally, leverage existing industry contacts and prior experience to increase speed at which company can increase revenue and other key metrics to sales performance.
Location: Denver, CO
• Represent multiple sales channels
• Take a leadership position to direct the current sales team while also supporting their needs based on existing systems and strategies.
• Develop and deploy profitable business strategies in order to achieve and exceed their own annual KPI’s as well as those of the team they manage.
• Through strategic direction and leadership, deliver a high level of top line revenue growth while also improving blended profit margins across the various sales channels.
• Participate with sales team and other key managers in the organization to produce a) monthly and annual sale reports for the executive team, b) individual and sales team KPI’s, and c) annual sales budgets and forecasts.
• Coordinate and work with the new product development team to bring new product ideas to the group as well as perform sales reports and forecasts specifically for new product launch planning.
• Provide competitive and factual insights on market competition and trends within the nutraceutical and hemp industry.
• Leverage existing industry contacts and knowledge to grow the company overall.
• Interface with Marketing Director to achieve and drive continued sales and marketing initiatives.
• Provide and/or coordinate team development and training for the sales team as well as improved onboarding processes.
• Participate in hiring and recruiting of expanded sales team as the company grows.
• Travel to participate in KEY industry trade shows as representative of company’s key management.
• Have a “lead by example” mentality rather than a micromanager.
• Be an excellent communicator.
• 7+ years of previous upper level management sales experience, preferably with CPG/FMCG experience, preferably in nutraceuticals or Hemp and/or OTC pharmacy distribution.
• Demonstrated record of success and overachievement.
• Motivated, adaptable and able to work with little direction.
• Experience with Zoho CRM and Microsoft Dyamics (not requirement).
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, growing, global company and able to adapt to change quickly
• Passion and desire to gain success by helping people.
• Great listening and problem-solving skills.
• Well-connected in the food and/or beverage and/or dietary supplement industry with strategic relationships that will be leveraged in role.
• Willing and able to travel as needed (unlikely to exceed 25%).
• IT knowledge and experience (“computer savvy”)
SUMMARY AG Gas is an emerging company with a disruptive “Ag Tech” technology that provides CO2 enrichment services to stimulate...Apply For This Job
M&F Talent has a client in hydroponics products / nutrients that is looking to expand their footprint in the Midwestern...Apply For This Job