M&F Talent is looking for a qualified Director of Retail to oversee cannabis dispensary operations in multiple regions of the U.S. Our client is based in Chicago, IL and has cultivation, processing, and dispensary licenses in several emergent cannabis markets.
Location: Chicago, IL
• Oversee all aspects of the retail business including; operations, merchandising, marketing, and hiring for all the company’s dispensaries, across several states.
• Manage and develop retail talent throughout the organization.
• Create and implement best practices for all dispensary operations and ensure adherence.
• Partner with functional leadership heads to ensure proper support for retail; hiring, marketing, accounting and administration
• Assist New Market Team in opening process for new locations, directly manage “New Market Retail Lead.”
• Figure out store layouts for maximized profitability and consumer experiences.
• Travel to different locations across the U.S. to ensure uniformity of store aesthetics, functions, compliance, and operations.
• Define key product positioning attributes and translate in sales, go-to-market and communications tools by working with Marketing team.
• Say abreast of new development in the U.S. cannabis industry.
• Ensure associates offer ultimate customer service.
• Build high quality brand image through merchandising.
• Create an inspirational and growth-enabled environment for staff and foster positive company philosophy.
• Communicate to effectively handle activities.
• Develop pricing models, policies and rate sheets.
• Develop retail vision, strategy and plan to drive top-line growth and bottom-line profitability.
• Execute retail operations, staff, train, audit, prevent payroll loss, schedule, market and fulfill orders smoothly.
• Develop and understand competitive solutions with Market Intelligence and Market Development teams.
• BA in Business or like field (MBA strongly desired)
• 10 years’ experience working in retail environments
• 5 years’ experience overseeing multiple retail locations
• 3 years’ experience managing cannabis dispensaries (strongly preferred)
• Expert understanding of retail tracking / inventory software
• Ability to learn and help enforce compliance programs for cannabis business
• Passion for developing teams
• Strong organizational acumen
• Ability to travel regularly
• Ability to pass background check and attain cannabis badge in several States
Our medicinal marijuana collective is currently looking for a team player to fill the position of Delivery Driver. The successful...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a part-time budtender who has an active OLCC workers permit. Requirements: great customer service; experience working...Apply For This Job