How ‘bout we skip right ahead to the center of the tootsie-pop? Our business is located in South Asheville, NC but the job can be done remotely.
We are biased — but we are pretty sure we are the coolest place to work for, ever. And we really believe that we are changing the world with our natural hemp and herb products.
It is imperative for us to find a candidate who embraces challenge, is eager to learn, and is passionate about succeeding. The Sales Development Manager will be responsible for generating B2B sales leads, building sales opportunities and converting to happy clients. We are looking for a self-motivated teammate with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling.
Honestly, the job is not all roses and puppy dogs — there is some good news and there is some bad news.
Let’s get the bad news out of the way first:
• The sales system is not yet built so it will not be very organized at the beginning.
• Review point 1.
Now let’s talk about the good stuff:
1. Our hemp manufacturing lab is conveniently located on Hendersonville Road in an actual building, not in somebody’s garage! Okay, so that part is maybe not the greatest, but there are some (truly) great things…
2. The work is fun, fresh and dynamic. You will be working directly for our co-founder and other team members, informing current and new clients about the amazing products that will benefit their customers.
3. We aren’t big on stress. So, while we will expect you to work efficiently and get things done, we focus on open communication and getting things done right.
4. You will help people in a truly meaningful way with high-quality hemp/CBD products. We focus on educating the client.
5. You will bring your unique set of skills, help shape the path of the company, do things, and make decisions on things that no big stuffy company would ever allow you to do. You will be able to shape the work that you do.
What you will be doing:
· You will generate leads via social, calls and email strategies.
· Drive sales growth and create a pipeline.
· Lead creative strategies and target decision-makers.
· Understanding clients’ needs to create a value proposition selling.
· Ability to stay up to date in the hemp and cannabis landscape and demonstrate our company’s value.
Now, let’s talk about the job requirements:
· Self-starter, results-oriented, high energy, adaptable, and inquisitive
· One year in a Sales or Business Development Representative role and/or one year in sales
· Hemp, cannabis, or natural products experience
· Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with executives.
· English speaking
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· You need to be the type of person who gets joy out of getting things done. Yes, we expect you to educate clients and sell quality products. Every day, you will bang out a list of stuff. Fun stuff. Important stuff. Necessary stuff.
· You will be on the computer a lot. So, an understanding of social media, email, navigating the web, and other computer-based stuff will be imperative.
· You will be on the phone a decent amount. So, you need to enjoying talking with people and giving/getting direction.
· You need to be a person who loves to deliver remarkable experiences to other people. You know, you need to be someone who feels good by making other people feel good.
· You need to have strong figure-it-itis chops. If you like to come to work expecting people to tell you what to do and how to figure it out, this will be a miserable job for you.
In short, your job is to help our clients and help the team in any way you can. And to have fun at work (who wants a job that isn’t fun?!?).
Our team is casual, but we do expect professionalism and punctuality.
We expect intelligence, resilience, energy, and a get it done attitude. When you have questions, you will find the answers with a quick yell or IM in the office to anyone on our team.
If this is a job that gets you so excited that you would even do it for free, we would totally accept that offer from you. But if you prefer compensation (and we totally get it…we prefer getting paid as well) this is what we offer: This is a full time, Sales Development Manager role. The pay is $10-15 an hour plus bonuses with achieved goals.
In addition to being a detailed person, you must follow systems and processes. In fact, just to prove that you are detailed oriented and can follow procedures, when you apply for this position in the application details or email subject line of the email you must include “I have found my type of peeps”. Yep, that’s our little trick to sort out the people who blanket send their resume to anyone and everyone, from the folks (that’s you) who are truly interested in this position.
We are looking to bring our new colleague on board as soon as possible, but we will spend the necessary time to find the best fit both in abilities and culturally. One thing that will give you a BIG leg up (but is optional) is to send a quick video in along with your resume. In your video tell us why you think you are perfect for this job and why you will rock this position. This is purely for us to get a sense of your personality. And if you decide not to send a video (that’s ok), please tell us why you chose not to send in a video.
We can’t wait to meet you!!!
To apply, send resume and optional video link to email@example.com.
Tagged as: management, sales
Green Little Boxes is a packaging company in search of a dynamic, personable, driven, self starting rockstar to join our...Apply For This Job
Our client is a California based, award-winning cannabis manufacturing company. They believe in the positive role cannabis can play in...Apply For This Job