We are seeking an experienced high performing Sales Executive for the iVIK family of companies and the Relevium Brand; to develop a strategic sales plan, manage and champion key account sales in the legal cannabis sector , and to further grow the organization in keeping with the Company’s long-term vision.
We operate best-in-class cultivation, product development, manufacturing and distribution of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmeceutical cannabis products to meet the global needs of consumers and patients in emerging, fully-legal international markets.
This role will require you to cultivate and maintain high level relationships with wholesale, retail and distribution partners and customers. Candidate will implement and manage programs and tools that attract new prospects and customers, effectively communicate our products to the market and close large volume sales transactions.
Responsible for ensuring maximum sales volume for products through outreach, lead generation and recommending and managing appropriate sales channels. You will stay informed of changes in industry sales and marketing environment, are self-motivated and ambitious with a driving desire to succeed, personally and by best serving the organization.
SKILLS: Successful candidates will have proven experience and success demonstrating particular attention to detail, organizational skills, and excellent communication skills to all parts of the organization. More specific qualifications include:
· Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 3 years of sales experience
· Sales & strategic account management
· Design professional written & oral presentations
· Product portfolio management & market analysis
· Business development & product launch
· Sales experience in the legal Cannabis or CBD space is required
· Start-Up experience in a dynamic environment a plus
· Maintains deep cannabis industry product and regulation knowledge
· Ability to successfully navigate complex and changing business environments
· Ability to travel and work across multiple time zones
· Able to communicate effectively and sensitively across multiple stakeholders and cultures
· Familiarity with basic web functions, Google Analytics, other SEO tools, MS 365
DUTIES: Develop strategic sales plan to expand the company’s customer base and maximize sales
· Monitor and analyze current trends and competitive activity to shape sales strategy
· Building relationships with other industry players and strong networking
· Identify sales forecasts, highlighting gaps and sales opportunities
· Consultative sales and ongoing relationship management
· Identifying strategic partnerships
· Negotiations and closing of sales transactions
· Write and submit customer PO agreements
· Actively creating and maintaining a robust CRM
· Identify and manage outreach and lead generation programs
· Maximize sales growth and implement effective promotion strategies
· Propose and manage sales budgets
· Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information against targets
· Present sales projections of volume quarterly, or more often if needed
· Manage sales collateral, marketing materials, advertising campaigns
· Market research to identifying buyer profiles, product design, pricing recommendations
· Work collaboratively with E-Commerce, Product Development, Regulatory and Operations
We afford equal opportunity in all phases of employment without regard to an individual’s age, race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic tests and information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Work out of Chicago Office, your home office, on the road, or will consider remote role for right candidate.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Summary The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for retaining and growing membership. This will be done through communication...Apply For This Job