Integrated Farms is a vertically integrated cannabis distribution company, looking for regional sales reps across California with an emphasis on SoCal.
Applicants must be experienced in cannabis sales, entrepreneurial minded, highly motivated, reliable and passionate about cannabis!
Ideal candidates have been interfacing with dispensaries for at least 12 months. Alcohol sales and distribution experience is a plus. Travel by car is required, including client meetings and special events.
***This is a startup environment, you must be self-starting and ready to meet and exceed sales goals. This is not your normal corporate job.***
• Open new accounts – Identify and qualify key accounts, set up appointments, and present our brands to purchasing managers of dispensaries.
• Plan and perform sales calls, appointments, and repeat site visits
• Cultivate personal relationships – Continually engage with dispensary staff and patients, building trust, brand loyalty and sales through continual face-to-face interaction as well as phone, email and social network.
• Increase brand and product awareness.
• Educate budtenders, patients, and customers about our brands’ products.
• Travel an estimated 70% of the time (subject to change)
• Constant communication (written and orally) with customers and Sales Manager
• Must always dress professionally and represent the company as part of the Sales team
• Openness to work weekends and holidays (if required)
• Weekly Reports
• 1-2 years of sales experience
• Cannabis industry and concentrates, extracts knowledge is a big plus
• Valid driver’s license
• Medical marijuana physician recommendation
• Be part of a fun, successful, synergetic and rewarding team of reputable people
• Work in a booming industry
• Lots of opportunities for growth
• Learn a ton about a new and emerging industry
• Salary plus Commission, Salary plus 5%-10% commission plus initial bonuses. Salary depending on experience.
• Sales: 1-2 years (Required)
• REAL cannabis industry sales: 12 months (Required)
• Bachelor’s (Required)
• Southern California
MJ:LA – The cannabis social summit, connecting community through creative collaboration. This special event will offer job recruitment, feature guest...Apply For This Job